Who Will be elected?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
My problem with people ragging on Kerry on this whole Vet thing is that nearly everyone making a fuss over this WAS NOT THERE. Don't know about you but it seems pretty naive to believe that our good old American boys aren't capable of such things...it's no secret that the sort of shiit he is referring to happened elsewhere in Vietnam and is happening in Iraq right now.

SRG3000

Aug 26, 2004
SO waht you all are saying that no-one should be elected out of the two?

PS: I think ill run for presedent!

Whenever he opens his mouth I am reminded of those lame cowboy car dealership guys on TV, twirling a whip as they smile at you in that smug, cross-eyed stare...trying to sell you a cardboard box with crap in it, even though can see right through their bullshiit. It is so bad that I can't think of a single thing he has ever said in his fours years in office that didn't make him look stupid. It's pretty sad when an SNL skit about someone is accurate as opposed to a funny, over-exaggeration..

Last edited:

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I would appreciate some consistency from hthat crazy mouth of his... I never know if he's going to say something bold and in plainspeak rather than typical political rheotric/babble

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
Well, I REALLY like THIS quote from Cheney yesterday.....

The Arrogance and GALL!!!! Just who the hell does he think he is, 'warning' us that if we vote for Kerry , it will be OUR fault when we get attacked again. We WILL be attacked again on our shores, make no mistake. It is only a matter of time before someone slips through and scores. But to say what he did is beyond the pale of reason and crosses over into scare mongering. Technically, he is guilty of the very thing he and Bush are supposed to be fighting AGAINST!!! Would that not be considered a terroristic threat? Some people have been arrested for less and charged with terroristic threats.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Mister_Prophet said:
I'm saying Kerry is the better choice for obvious reasons. For starters, he can FU<KING TALK!
Yeah, but he`s a licker....he`s always licking his lips waay too much when he`s talking......I don`t know if I can vote for a licker. If it`s this bad now, he`ll never be able to keep his tounge in his mouth at the end of the 4 years. :hmm:

Dunno Ruk, I'd rather have a guy lick his lips so he takes to moment to make sure his comments come out right and make sense then a guy who says "There's an old saying, fool me once...shame...shame on....if you fool me....you fool me once your not gonna fool me again."

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Btljuice said:
Well, I REALLY like THIS quote from Cheney yesterday.....

The Arrogance and GALL!!!! Just who the hell does he think he is, 'warning' us that if we vote for Kerry , it will be OUR fault when we get attacked again. We WILL be attacked again on our shores, make no mistake. It is only a matter of time before someone slips through and scores. But to say what he did is beyond the pale of reason and crosses over into scare mongering. Technically, he is guilty of the very thing he and Bush are supposed to be fighting AGAINST!!! Would that not be considered a terroristic threat? Some people have been arrested for less and charged with terroristic threats.

This isn't arrogance, this is stating a fact that if Kerry is elected the military and other defenses will be gutted in favor of entitlement handouts. It's how liberals get re-elected. They create an entitlement (Social Security, Medicare, etc) get people hooked, then threaten them with death and destruction if you don't put them back in office to protect their precious programs. Don't EVEN start lecturing about scare mongering. The Democrats prefected the tactic long ago.

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
This isn't arrogance, this is stating a fact that if Kerry is elected the military and other defenses will be gutted in favor of entitlement handouts. It's how liberals get re-elected. They create an entitlement (Social Security, Medicare, etc) get people hooked, then threaten them with death and destruction if you don't put them back in office to protect their precious programs. Don't EVEN start lecturing about scare mongering. The Democrats prefected the tactic long ago.

You seem to forget Catfuzz, its your beloved Conservative Republicans that started gutting the military.

And I hope you never come to a place where you end up retired before your time because of a disability cuz lemme tell ya buddy boy, all this trust in your altruistic man is bull $hit. Charity organisations barely lifted a finger to help me when the docs put me out of work. So much for your vaunted christian charity. They'd rather have seen me out on the streets than have helped me feed my family. Yeah, this is a pretty damn sore spot for me. I was .. close to writing bad checks and going to jail just so I could feed my family so get off your high horse about 'entitlements' pal.

Who was it that reformed welfare bud? Clinton. A Demcrat. Not one of your 'Conservative' buddies. What is your stance again?

Last edited:

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
And in rebuttal to your signature Cat, I give you this:

keefe.gif