Who Will be elected?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Its this same arrogance and ignorance that creates the dislike towards the USA. I just decided I disliked the USA another 12 percent less since this thread as a matter of speaking.
The entire world is against your way of working and what is the response to the world "their problem, we dont care"

There are two types of terrorists, the first group are the pure lunatics who are most of the time pretty rich and intelligent but are just completely fu<ked up. They excist everywhere, if you have a serial killer in your city then thats a lunatic and yes, no matter what you do you cant stop those people and they need a hard handed reaction to stop them (which is not invading a country with an army, you dont send the army to a city where there is a serial killer either)
But those are only 0.000001 percent of the people, the biggest group are the people with no future and driven by emotions.
Ask yourself what you would do if the thing you believe in is being "flamed" and disrespected all the time, what you would do when 5 of your family members have died in recent years. When you cant walk over street without being raped, When you cant find a job because you are being discriminated or when you cant even move out of your own town without having to pass 80 checkpoints. Hanging around in the town all day, no money work or nothing. What would you do ? If I were a normal person Id go to a recruit post and blow myself up cause I dont care anymore.
And most of your regular terrorists are like that, footsoldiers, stupid, dont think just do what they were told. And that group is growing and growing and growing because there believes are even more disrespected now and there is still no work money etc, the frustration grows and grows and grows..
You dont stop those people with rocket strikes, you stop them by giving them reasons and chances to live on.
Bush so likes to "fix the world" "make it a better place" well if he really wants so he must fix general poverty, not invade a country with lots of holy sites, and fix the damn israeli-palestina problem because a lot of them see that as a major disrespecting thing...
You cant play chess if you have no pawns. Binladen etc are the lunatics who are the chess players but they rely on small pawns to make it all work most of the times.

These footsoldiers dont truly believe in this blow up the sh1t and go to heaven, they just want to believe it in order to escape from their terrible reality, but at the end they dont truly believe it, and they havent thought about it for a long time, it was just a sudden thought "hey lets do this"
They are not nuts, just desperate but you are making them more desperate atm...

Bush doesnt believe in god and the bible at all, bush believes in his own thoughts. Your own damn jesus said that hate shouldnt be fought with hate. The entire bible is about that idea. Mohammed said this too, as did all the others. Bush does the same as those terrorists, he uses a wrongly interprented version of their holy book to justify and recruit for what they do.
These are 2 extremes against eachother....completely not possible to make any progress like that

You know why for one humanity so cares about keeping history of itself ? So we might be able to learn from our mistakes. How many terrorists wars have there been ? Countless, look at all of them, analyse what happened. See how well your hate hate method works.
Group 1 bombs a bus of Group 2. *BOOM*
Group 2 OMG OUR BUS LOLOL, WE MUST TAKE REVENGE, LET US BLOW UP TAH CAMP SO WE ARE EQUAL AGAIN
*BOOM*
Group 1 : OMG OUR CAMP, WE ARE SO PISSED NOW, MY DAD WAS IN THERE, OMG LET US BOMB SOME BUILDING
Group 2 : OMG OUR CUTE BUILDING DESTROYED, THIS CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED, LET US SHOOT THEIR LEADER
Group 1 : OMG OUR DEAR LEADER, WE MUST MASS RAPE A COUPLE OF THEIR WOMEN CAUSE THEY BROUGHT US PAIN TOO SO THEY MUST GET IT BACK

Now do the above *9000 and you have a typical terrorist war. Northern, Israel, etc. you get the idea. And look what happened to those...How well the tactic worked
You people expect a simple solution. They did this, we do this, and done, situation over. But you forget that every action creates a reaction..
You didnt want to listen to us either a year ago when we said iraq shouldnt be attacked. Ofcourse we were all really wrong and knew nothing about it...

And you can tell me no one is really giving 100 percent solutions to the problem and that is because a. they do not excist b. no one truly knows but we all do know 1 thing for sure, and that is that the current tactic does not work.
Why continue with it then and not try something else... Make a master plan with some of the most powerful and wise people on the planet...but try something else than sticking to the old thing which ALREADY proved it doesnt work

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
"You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I truly am not that concerned about him" - george bush in response to a question by CNN kelly wallace about why he hasn't talked much about osama bin laden.

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
i didnt read this thread just the last few posts

but i should point out, "war on terror" is an oxymoron. you can not destroy terrorism, ever. as long as there is civilisation there will be terrorism. its like crime. its part of the system. declaring a "war on terror" (bull**** term) is just a way of getting done what you want done. im no conspiracy theorist and there were plenty of reasons for wars america has got into, but its pretty sickening how easily some people are subverted.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Gee, I'm asked to shut up because I spout politics too damn much and the rest of you spew all this crap...why do I feel picked out, I wonder?...

Kerry is a jerk, I don't care at all what the rest of the world thinks, and if you kill us, we will friggin' kill ALL of you...

I am an American...this is what WILL happen...

What is so hard for you all to understand?

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
Skorch said:
and if you kill us, we will friggin' kill ALL of you...

usausausa.jpg

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
"For John Kerry to infer that the president is helping terrorists is a clear example of a desperate candidate that prefers the politics of personal destruction over a substantive debate on the issues,'' campaign spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said.
L M F A O

edit: **** it, bush's entire campaign is personal destruction, why do i need an example?

Last edited:
Skorch said:
Gee, I'm asked to shut up because I spout politics too damn much and the rest of you spew all this crap...why do I feel picked out, I wonder?...

Kerry is a jerk, I don't care at all what the rest of the world thinks, and if you kill us, we will friggin' kill ALL of you...

I am an American...this is what WILL happen...

What is so hard for you all to understand?

I think you just make yourself a target here Skorch dude. I can't say I don't see why, no offense. I generally like you personally...but your political point of view makes me cringe, especially when you say stuff like " I am an American....if you kill us we WILL KILL ALL OF YOU". Really, speak for yourself and not America in general. It's when people say things like "I'm American and I don't give a crap about your country" that make us all look bad. That is why we ALL get generalized, by "foreigners" AND terrorists. They think we're all rich cowboys like Bush who don't deserve what we have.

SRG3000

Aug 26, 2004
iM BEGGINING TO THINK THAT NONE OF THEESE PPL SHOULD BE ELECTED, GET A COUPLE OF NEW CANDIDATES :(

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
oosyxxx said:
An Oregon accent made you hard? I never thought I'd hear that. I didn't know there even was an Oregon accent. I've been told that they can get irritated tho if you stress the "gon" part when saying Oregon.

Well, there was some exaggeration involved there ; )

The skimpy top and the tight pants she was wearing kinda did most of the work. The accent was just the icing on the cake.

I didn't know there was an Oregon accent either? I just figured it was your average joe blogs north american accent. I find new accents refreshing, and the americans I hear on tv never seem to sound as interesting as the people I speak to in person.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
I'm going to try and dissolve myself of the political side of this thread and take back any mean things I said and pre-emptively apologise to anyone I offended.

Sorry maens!

k? :tup:

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Stilgar said:
I'm going to try and dissolve myself of the political side of this thread and take back any mean things I said and pre-emptively apologise to anyone I offended.

Sorry maens!

k? :tup:

me too... I'm just going to take the high road and say that this thread is retarded :B