What are you reading?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Got these books a while ago and eventually will get around to read them:The book on the left is 117 years old as it was printed in 1906.
20230428_175202.jpg

HermanMoreno

Jul 19, 2023
If you're looking for book recommendations or want to explore different genres, consider visiting your local library, bookstore, or online platforms that offer a wide range of books to choose from. You can find books on various subjects, fiction or non-fiction, classic literature, contemporary novels, self-help books, and much more.

Reading can be a great way to relax, learn new things, and immerse yourself in different worlds. Whether you prefer physical books or e-books, the joy of reading is an accessible and valuable pastime that you can enjoy throughout your life. Happy reading!

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Got these 2 books today while working at the second hand bookshop(work part-time and it is a non-profit one). The one on the right is supposed to be a very good book.Will eventually get around to reading these books.
20231002_171755.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cUnNiNg_StUnTs

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I did the Year of Sanderson Kickstarter and reading those books. One of them is better supposedly if you've read the Stormlight Archive so I've been trying to read that but good grief are the books long!!

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Finished reading the The Cobra Story(1965)... Pity he never discussed about the Ford GT 40 as there are pictures of the Ford GT 40 being raced and built in the middle...

Last edited:
Reactions: Manticore

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I'm still trying to get my novel finished, got a long way to go with it but getting there. I'm almost done with the first draft, but there's a lot that needs to be changed and expanded on, and I'm sure I've used different rules for magic systems and such at different points. On topic though, I'm reading various books that inspired me to write a fantasy story. At the moment I'm working through the Black Magician series by Trudi Canavan, and next in line is the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson

Reactions: Manticore