What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the first day I played Cities Skylines I uninstalled Sim City.
haven't missed it at all. Skylines is what SC should have been.

this is one of my main games at the moment:

jnqg7By.jpg

zEVdYzo.jpg

also, some guy recreated Los Santos (from GTA V) in Skylines and it's incredible.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406684124

ILxEONY.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaskadar

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
I got to play some last night and I'm loving in, problem I find and it seems that way with SimCity too is that you can suddenly find yourself expanding far to quickly and I feel bad for just destroying everything and starting again.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I've been playing Space Engineers like crazy for a couple of months. I thought I'd give it a rest for a while over the weekend and went back to playing Just Cause 2 that I bought on a Steam sale a couple of years back. JC2 is a great sandbox game; good for some running, gunning and driving. I keep returning to JC2 for the explosions....... :DD

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Skyrim: I downloaded the Falskaar mod from Steam Workshop which got me back into playing this game after a year away from it. It's an exceptional mod and just as good as the official DLC. Awesome attention to detail and polish for a free mod. Rockin'!

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Recently got back in to playing some Borderlands 2, man how I have missed it! Also going to be getting in to some CS:GO soon with some people.

Waiting on GTA5 to hit a steam sale before I pick it up.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Dead Rising 3, currently arguing with myself if I should get the overly expensive dlcs from the UK servers.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Wow, unless I'm missing something, I got Dead Rising 3 for PC including all DLC for less than the DLCs alone cost for the Xbox One.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Wow, unless I'm missing something, I got Dead Rising 3 for PC including all DLC for less than the DLCs alone cost for the Xbox One.

yeah, I decided on Witcher3, I don't own DR3 and I got to give it back soon anyways.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Witcher 3 is going to be incredible.
the next Red Dead Redemption basically, but in the medieval/fantasy realm.

the game world is larger than Skyrim and GTA V and Dragon Age Inquisition combined.
there's so much to do. my preorder should be unlocked sometime tonight/tomorrow and I'll have to say goodbye to my friends/family for awhile.

W3 is gonna' be epic.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah I started playing last night after work.

made it through the tutorial, dream sequence, and got the first major quest to track down and kill the Griffin outside the first village you arrive at. still traveling with my old Witcher companion who I suspect won't be around much longer as my Geralt becomes stronger.

the game is amazing so far and I've barely sunk 60 minutes into it.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Man, I'm only about 5 hours in (more time on the weekends) and this game is so fun to play. GOTY right here, folks.

I am still counting on a surprise fallout 4 release at the end of the year but so far I agree with you. quests are great and not fetchy monotonous like most elder scrolls quests, fights have remained a big challenge. I like this game alot.

p.s. So, I noticed two rabbids humping in a cutscene involving a sorceress named Keira Metz and I have been wondering if that was intentional or a graphics bug.