What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Anyway, I've been most recently grinding Counter-Strike 2 (yeah, I know a Source-based engine, what's that doing here? LOL), and 7 Days to Die, as well as, of course, the old mainstays with UT2004 and UT3, those hardly ever get old. Has anything REALLY changed in the past 15 - 20 years? Maybe I *am* getting old, and don't care to admit it.

Reactions: Manticore

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I'm done with Shadow of War.
Played Graveyeard Keeper for a bit and learned this is not for me.
Then Boneraiser Minions.
Now Celeste.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Picked up Timberborn end of last week and its annoyingly addictive, especially when bad events wipe out your entire settlement and you have to restart! Its not a case of "I'm done" its, "Fine I'll do it again"

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I'm currently playing Deus Ex Human Revolution. Only took me 12-ish years to get around to it :thumb_up:

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Eventually finished playing Halo 1 Non-MCC og game. Was tiring with the flood and having to reload many times as Master Chief kept learning to fly and you having to keep jumping and running in certain sections just to not die...

Reactions: cUnNiNg_StUnTs