What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I just finished Superliminal for the first time and really enjoyed it. Felt like a cross between Portal and The Stanley Parable.

guidecca

Jul 13, 2023
Unreal Tournament, Version 400 but I have somehow forgotten the PC keys to control and play the game.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Been on an open-world kick. In the last year and a half I've completed:

- all but about two of the Assasin's Creed series games
- Witcher 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
- Just Cause 3
- Far Cry 4

Not open world, but completed:
- Fractured But Whole
- Titan Quest AE

Started, but not completed
- Shadow of Mordor
- Kingdom Come Deliverence

MEAT-Redeemer

Aug 23, 2023
Run my own server, so I play there a lot.
MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer

And I play Monster Hunt over on Fuzz_Ball's Funhouse.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition (PS4)

I've put almost seventy hours into this game in the past month or so. I can't stop playing it. It's a great open world adventure and really dials into the genre in all respects. It takes me back to Elder Scrolls: Morrowind which really ruined me for a lot of FPS back in the day.

Apart from great adventuring and questing the cut-scenes, character interactions, dialogue and word checking are excellent. Brilliant use of motion capture.

In my opinion it's just that good......

1xg.jpg

Last edited:

AlexCoal

Oct 13, 2023
I've been heavily invested in WoW Dragonflight lately and can't express how hyped I am for Season 3. It's shaping up to be amazing! My guild and I are gearing up and setting our sights to clear Amirdrassil raid among the first in the world, at least on Heroic difficulty. Already exploring tactics and farming gear hard. Wish us luck!

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000

I've put almost seventy hours into this game in the past month or so. I can't stop playing it. It's a great open world adventure and really dials into the genre in all respects. It takes me back to Elder Scrolls: Morrowind which really ruined me for a lot of FPS back in the day.

Apart from great adventuring and questing the cut-scenes, character interactions, dialogue and word checking are excellent. Brilliant use of motion capture.

I recently finished this on the Steam Deck, and, while I really liked it, there were some really annoying aspects of the gameplay and the story. I'm still glad I played it, though.

Reactions: Manticore

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Just upgraded my WinXP system (now non-internet) to a 2TB HD instead of 1TB, so I can have more room for my music. As a bonus, this gives all the Unreal/UT games more life. Will probably start playing them again soon.:)

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I recently finished this on the Steam Deck, and, while I really liked it, there were some really annoying aspects of the gameplay and the story. I'm still glad I played it, though.
Yeah. Finished it. A great adventure. I admit I played it in story mode so I ended up dying more times falling off cliffs than in battle. I thought inventory micromanagement was a bit cumbersome. I will play Horizon: Forbidden West when I can pick it up at a discount. It's still expensive for the PS4.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
A lot of Civ6 as I've decided to move on from Civ5 and I'm loving BG3, especially the multiplayer as the moment. Looking forward to doing my own play through as well.
I've tried really hard to get into Civ6 but I just can't love it like I did Civ5. The mechanics don't feel as natural / user friendly as Civ5 did, but it could just be me. I did bank in a good 200+ hours on Civ 5 though.

I've just started playing Like A Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name.

Up next after this will likely be Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, but will probably do another run through of the original as I've not played it since launch (I must be one of the only people who had no bugs and thoroughly enjoyed it from launch day).

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA

1xg.jpg
Ah yeah, I've been playing the PC version of this over the past couple of years, and it's been QUITE the grind, to say the least. This year, I've been told that Forbidden West is going to be finally coming to the keyboard and mouse club, and I'm definitely looking forward to that one, too. Can't wait.