What are you listening to right now?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Mmm mogwai...

Try some older Alexisonfire if you happen to like mogwai and heavy metal/rock/punk/kittens...

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
sublime said:
Yes, I was serious. I just rediscovered them when looking at a friends collection. Brought back some funny memories.

I've only ever listened to farstucker, honestly, but from what I've heard, I can't stand them. It's the way the chick (Deb? I dunno her name.) sings...it's just too over the top for my liking; it's like she's trying to be seductive or sexy or something, but it just falls flat. Is their other stuff different from farstucker, or is that pretty much the way they are?

Tenacious D - Wonderboy

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
LoA is silly. I liked them when I was younger, but I got sick of them after my friends discovered them and I couldn't walk 10 feet without hearing "Horny".

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
Like Nathan said, they're silly. Good for a laugh if nothing else. Listen to a couple of their other songs if you feel like it. It's pretty tough to judge any band or musician by just one song.