What are you listening to right now?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I hear GOA en masse.

Also I love instrumental, mostly middle east stuff.

I also like game music. Love all that Agyptian stuff from UT2004. The most awesome piece of sound is the Mission3 soundtrack from the game Project IGI.
From the old UT the track 'Mech8' is pretty good.
Also I love all the atmospherical music from Alien versus Predator 2.

Metal is also my taste. Not really metal, but the queen of the damned soundtrack called 'System' from Linkin Park is awesome, while I generally don't really like the new metal bands as Linkin Park.

Nile is cool (no surprice, ancient agyptian enspired metal ;))

Byside this, I´m not a big music fan. :D

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
That song from Mafia, the one that starts off with the bass riff, then comes in on the accordion, the one that makes you feel like running down the middle of the street, with Django Reinhardt.

Damn I wish I knew the title of it.

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
das_ben said:
The Cure - Homesick
I love that song. One of the best on Disintegration. However, I haven't listened to it regularly since 8th grade.

The Smiths are good too, I've been listening to them a lot lately.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Gnam said:
One of the best on Disintegration.

Yes, but nothing beats the title track for me. There's a fantastic live version of it floating around the net, sometimes I keep listening to that over and over and over again.

Bob Dylan - We better talk this over