Well, this is it ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Well, geo, the conservatoire has a 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off thing going at all times. Hell, if I was rich enough, that'd be just enough time to warrant trips home. Considering that the 6 weeks on features only 2 days of classes a week ... yeah, it's mainly a practicing school. ;) Anyway, I plan to make a few visits to Bordeaux, Lyon and possibly Marseilles to talk to some of the saxophonists there. I'm sure you'll be coming through Charles de Gaulle, so maybe I'll see you on the Metro or something. :p

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
MP_Duke said:
When you're ready to jam, I'll be your lead singer.

1-2 : HAAAAAAA ,MY DEAD MATES BODY JUST DISAPEARED, I KILLED THE ONE WHO DID IT.. NOW I JUST RELOAD MY M203 , I WILL FLANK ALL THOSE NEWBIES AND NADE THEM... HAAAAA .. IT IS THE BALAD OF THE LONELY INF PLAYER

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
i played with Duke two or three days ago, and i can say that little balad about him is perfect. Except the fact he is the TKer. ;)

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
Vega-don said:
1-2 : HAAAAAAA ,MY DEAD MATES BODY JUST DISAPEARED, I KILLED THE ONE WHO DID IT.. NOW I JUST RELOAD MY M203 , I WILL FLANK ALL THOSE NEWBIES AND NADE THEM... HAAAAA .. IT IS THE BALAD OF THE LONELY INF PLAYER

:lol:
there is just something tremendously funny about trying to sing "m203".

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
W T F...

I see this thread is headed to stickiness. Nice work Taque you have the single most read and replied "goodbye" thread (which we all know is never true no one ever leaves for good).

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Well to be honest I wasn't sure if I'd have the capacity to return to INF at all. Frankly, once my conservatoire program starts up, I may cease playing. :lol: Okay, for real though, I really didn't know.

On a side related note, I have to comment on the map EAS-Bastille as it is lacking the urine troughs that run throughout the place. :p

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
I went through there today while I was running around town checking out some places (FNAC a place d'italie, Vandoren music at the Blanche stop on M2 ...). I don't care about dirty, actually, the system here is the BOMB - you can get anywhere very quickly.