Well, this is it ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Good luck in Paris. You should post some mp3's of you playing your Sax. I would enjoy listening to it. I was once a band geek (Clairent and Trumpet) however I was lucky to pass band must less get in to a music type college.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Well, Odie asked and I deliver. Here's a brief example of my playing - I'm usually into more badash French contemporary music, but this one is a good "crowd pleaser." For those interested, it's "Caprice en Forme de Valse" by Bonneau (well, the beginning of it - damned attachment limits). If you're more interested in the stuff I play mainly (or a complete version of the posted example), PM me and I'll gladly send it over e-mail. :p

Attachments

• Taque plays saxophone.zip
    460.4 KB · Views: 36

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Don't worry i'm gonna check that as soon as he gets to paris. I'm gonna videotape him at the conservatory annual concert and send it to you guys :D

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Taque take care. Fond memories of you in specating while practicing then jumping in to confound, confuse and embarrass me. Great times. Good luck with your studies.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Sterno said:
Sorry to see you go Taque! Good luck with everything.
You should take your goalie gear with you over there, you could probably make the French national team!
lol
If you play football, you shouldn't have too much troubles finding other players in Paris.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Taque said:
Well, Odie asked and I deliver. Here's a brief example of my playing - I'm usually into more badash French contemporary music, but this one is a good "crowd pleaser." For those interested, it's "Caprice en Forme de Valse" by Bonneau (well, the beginning of it - damned attachment limits). If you're more interested in the stuff I play mainly (or a complete version of the posted example), PM me and I'll gladly send it over e-mail. :p

Wow, that sounds great! You could always post at http://ghostdogs.net/bb

I may need to update your Attachment Quota once you register but that will only take me a moment.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Hockey: The Sport of Men

Sax: The Instrument of Kenny G

Goodbye Taque. And good luck with your classical madness.

Maybe some day, we can get together, do a lot of coke and invent some new style of music together.

I'll bring the modular synthesizers...

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
cracwhore said:
Hockey: The Sport of Men

Sax: The Instrument of Kenny G

Goodbye Taque. And good luck with your classical madness.

Maybe some day, we can get together, do a lot of coke and invent some new style of music together.

I'll bring the modular synthesizers...

Dont do it Taque! He will chop you up and eat you! Anyone here remember Splinter? GEE I WONDER WHERE HE ALL OF A SUDDEN DISAPPEARED!??

Deathrow

known as LifeRow
Sep 24, 2003
Taque = One of the best NA players I met in INF. I see you also have other talents apart from gaming. Have a good time in France ! You'll see.. Euope ain't that bad and I bet you'll meet some fine musicians (and some nice girls I hope) too :)

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
*throws crac into a paper bag for Kenny G comment* Well, I hope I play saxophone better than I play INF, considering the time I've invested into the sax (then again, I've 'invested' a lot of hours into INF ...).

Though I wonder, how many musicians play INF, anyway? I know of crac, geo, Odie (a bit) ...

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
By musicians do you mean people that actually make a living out of music, or just people that dedicate a lot of their free time into music ? I would fall in the second category.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Nooooooooooooo, dammit Taque! Sigh, the end of an era. Enjoy your time and studies, I miss a lot of the good ole days.....so much so that I rarely play myself, in addition to the fact that I have no time. Please keep your IM accounts and keep in touch, fokker. I'll miss you. :(