Watch this video...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
']['rågïç said:
~Geno...ingore it and stay the fack out then, moron.
']['rågïç said:
This forum is for lamers & haters.

Have a good time with your mental masterbation.
']['rågïç said:
Gee, I'm glad that, since you just left, it became less of a place for lamers and haters... and idiots.

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Tragic, if your first post would have been your robin williams post, or you would have pointed out that 9/11 page in a manner worthy of a 'in memoriam' tribute to the victims of 9/11 - whom I think nobody has forgotten - things might have gone differently (try "lest we forget who's deaths we are pondering as the result of governement conspiracy" or something).

The RW was a good post, too bad you had to cripple the thread by starting out with insults.

And Inf OT is shorthand for "place for lamers and haters" anyway. There is talk of times where intelligent discussion was possible here in old songs, but many today believe those are no more than fairy tales. :p

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
last time im logging in all the way from getting my pasword at beyondunreal . as fore this post dude one thing i know is to choose whise wich shure isnt one of your strongest sides i gues didnt , doesnt annyone know this James guy he makes videos of all weird things world wide ;turns on evverything is connected to one thing a conspiracy , now dont try to say its another usseles word in the dictionarey thanku , as i sad videos this guy has titles like masters of terror, police state#3
if u got time try looking them up
and see the bigger part _of yer socalled fake conspiracey theoristes okhe ?
edit: hes gone ? and i had a fairy tale ore two to tell him.
--
Value = Potential

Last edited:

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Tragic, whether or not you're here to read this, I'm still going to reply in the hopes that you somehow realise how god damn stupid you are.

I logged on yesterday, and I see this stupid thread here for me to read and laugh at you. Your attempts to insult everyone and somehow think we'd suddenly understand that a flash movie about heroic firemen disproves conspiracy theories gives me just a tiny inkling that you happen to be retarded and/or unable to think correctly. Hell, the heroic firemen shtick sounds inconceivably dumb even when you take in all the details, too. I post about how you could have simply put this video in the 9/11 conspiracy thread, making this thread's point nothing other than so you can divert the attention to yourself, and you promptly tell me, in a severly offensive way, that I should stay the "fack" out. Whether you truly believe I'm a moron or not is not for you to decide, as I doubt you can even remember which hand to hold your cock with when you piss. How's that for flaming, idiot?

We've repeatedly pointed out to you why your posting style is severly offensive in a very unfunny (at least, if you don't find the mentally disabled funny) way, and why heroic firemen have nothing to do with conspiracy theories involving jumbo jets loaded with explosives, yet you respond with insults ("ingore it and stay the fack out then, moron." comes to mind). Then you promptly tell us Off Topic is nothing a bunch of flamers.

What's the point of making a new thread, if not to get more attention? What was the purpose that seemed to make so much sense to you that you had to make an entire new thread for it? I don't see one. I don't see one because there is none. No point. This thread is useless except as a glorified "fack you and goodbye" thread for you. I say good riddance, we can use less of you around here.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Geno, I believe you are entirely right.

First off I must apologize to everyone for being offensive. It was cleary not the way to gain understanding. So I truley apologize to everyone I offended. Even though right off the bat I was called a Nationalist idiot. I mean, who's not for their Nation? I want all to have the opportunities I've had. Period.

True that I never stated a case as to why I think the missle pod theory is a complete joke. I was being a lazy ass.

I read a lot of the info contained in the links provided in the conpiracy thread.
From missle pods to explosives placed within the WTC buildings.

Some said that there weren't any people in the buildings! Did they take the day off? Did the government sieze 3000 people and hide them away? I doubt it. Most of us know the reasons for Pearl Harbor. Millions had been slaughtered and burned and there was definite need for the US to enter WWII, never the less Congress did not approve. It was the moment that the USA stopped thinking purely of itself. What can I say? Politics.

The Terrorist group that did this had their reasons for their actions. Imagine what would happen if you were brought up mostly isolated and taught what people want you to believe.

In all reallity, isolated and taught, I would probably want to slam a jet into whomever they told me was my oppressor as well. Its human nature to protect our own. I understand that.

9-11 was a terrible thing and shouldn't (IMO) entertain the thought that the US governmetn conspired to slam jets into, or fill, WTC with explosives to whatever end.

I found that vid and just had to post it in light of the letsroll.com 9/11 conpiracy theory url.

It saddens me that nobody on that site refutes his theory. I have half a mind to go reg. for that forum and tear um a new a-hole, but its obvious the people in that forum are mental. IMO

There are a lot of things that our Govt. does that we don't understand and many that we do. Its hard for people of smaller nations to understand the role that US and other world powers must play in world affairs.

After all, we (world powers) could just sit within our boarders and leave everyone to their own resolve, but it would seem to me that we must pay with the blood of our own to keep things somewhat safe for all mankind.

It's no easy job, but as the worlds foremost power's we cannot sit idley by in this age of understanding of human rights. Everyone should have the opportunity to do for themselves to the extent of their ability. It is up to world powers to make sure that those who wan't to live free are able to do just that. Morality is the major problem in the world today and religion seems to be the base of most of todays problems.

I say pray for your god, have faith in its teachings and follow its path. Let others do the same.

Sooner or later we must (as humans) look for a new home, or vanish forever. I know this sounds corny, but the earth is but a seed.

Again, I hope those of you that felt offended can accept my apology. People that have posted in this thread have much to say about other topics that I see eye to eye with.

Tragic

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Yes, you can, if you posted it to make others aware of it's existence or tried to argue against it.

On the other hand you can also just tell those who objected to 'read the fucking thread'. ;)

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Cold Killer said:
So if I post a flash about something like glamorizing the killing of the Jews in WWII, I can just say to anyone that objects, "hey, I didn't make it!"

How is the video I linked to in any way related to killing jews, or glamorization of anything? Its meant to remember why we are fighting terrorism.

What country do you live in ColdKiller?

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
']['rågïç said:
My god.

I feel so sorry for some of you people.

Some of you make good points, others just point.

This forum is for lamers & haters.

Have a good time with your mental masterbation.

Im gone.

You have a big problem with consistency. Let us review.

']['rågïç said:

Yet you continue to post. Stop posting.

']['rågïç said:
First off I must apologize to everyone for being offensive.

Yet you follow up with this;

']['rågïç said:
I didnt make the video, guy.

And I think you're bull****.

Stop posting.

You want to know why Mickey called you a nationalist idiot? Easy. He's from Ireland. If there's one country that's seen too much goddamn bloodshed because of idiots who do things in the name of king and country, it's Ireland. The place is a fucking case study in what happens when nationalist idiots aren't kicked in the head at first sight.

You posted a fucking stupid video with a fucking stupid comment. The only reason you didn't get worse than "nationalist idiot" is because I ignored this thread for so long.

The entire message behind that video was "OMG NEVAR FORGET FOR FREEDOM HEROES!!!1" What sort of idiocy is that? Of course we're not going to forget what happened? How can we? It's being rammed down our throats every other fucking moment. If it isn't a George W election ad reminding us how he's such a great leader because his first response was "Well that's one awful pilot ^________________^" , it's some idiot telling us that the war in Iraq is going to avenge the deaths of the 3000 people we avenged in Afghanistan.

After reading the text that accompanied that tripe, it's basically a whole lot of "Shutup and do what you're told. Asking questions is for communists." You want what? Support for this? On a board comprised mostly of non-american liberals? You're almost as dumb as the video if that's the case. Go wave your fucking flag at a Nascar race, fuckmook.

Assume for a minute you're not a waste of oxygen, and that the thing that matters here is that the firefighters and cops are heroes. Bullshit. They did their job, and a building fell ontop of them while they were doing it. That isn't heroic, that's unfortunate. Standing up to a military force that rolls into your city, permits looting, and then tells you "this is freedom," while they go shutting down newspapers of people who don't like them is heroic. The people in the buildings heroic? Shit no. They went to work and ended up getting blown up. Welcome to Palestine.

Also, I won't be shoving my conspiracy theory anywhere other than down your throat. I think there's a huge conspiracy surrounding 9/11. It's the conspiracy to make people think that Bush and his lot had absolutely nothing at all to do with it and the events of September 11 were totally set in stone the day Clinton left office.

You posted a stupid video that was made by stupid people who by being stupid, enable a handful of only-slightly-less stupid people to control a great deal more stupid people. Everyone told you that because of this, you're stupid. I agree. You're stupid. Go away. I'll quote Hunter S. Thompson. No sympathy for the devil. Buy the ticket, take the ride. The government did a whole lot of stupid shit, not least of which was ignoring everything they were told and going along with their mantra of "STAR WARS AND SADDAM!" Now they must be held accountable for this bullshit. Apologists like you make it easier for them to get away with doing more stupid shit that gets even more people killed.

Turn off Fox News, burn your flags, and start thinking for yourself. The unfortunate side effect of these actions may be that the small intersection of neurons inside your skull will eventually expand into a fully fledged human brain, as opposed to a reflex processing centre which simply receives stimulus and sends messages to your fingers to mash the U, S and A keys over and over again.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
How is the video I linked to in any way related to killing jews, or glamorization of anything? Its meant to remember why we are fighting terrorism.

What country do you live in ColdKiller?
I KNEW that you would say something like that.

The content of the flash was NOT supposed to be related to yours in the LEAST. I was merely asking you if you would think that me saying that I wasn't the one who created it would mean that everything would be ok, as you apparently tried to do with YOUR flash.

FFS, why does everyone ALWAYS miss my point!?

Canada.