Watch this video...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
WTF? That video was retarded.

Have you forgotten?

NO

Have you forgotten?

NO

What are you doing right now?

Watching this piece of crap.

Ok, what did that have to do with a conspiracy? Yes, everyone ****ing remembers 9/11 just ****ing fine. "This could be your sister". And? Video assumes that the idea had never crossed anyone's mind before. OOOO HOW NOVEL!

Invading Afganistan due to 9/11 made sense. Iraq is completely different. I don't even know what I'm typing anymore. Basically, I want those 3 minutes of my life back. thank you.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
NTKB, you're still fighting the symptoms and not the disease.

Anyway, the second tower hit had a big flow in its fire protection system (its insulation layer was too thin). That's why it collapsed in half as much time as the other tower. And guess where it came from? The guy in charge for it put the money for the other half in his pocket. Not really a conspiracy but it explains a lot.
The other explanation is that the WTC towers were just made of plain metal and glass to be lighter, as opposed to concrete buildings (like we have in old europe). Of course it can't be as tall, but it's much tougher ;)

Oh and please Tragic, we're all too stupid for you, do yourself a favor and stop posting here. On second thought, please stop using the Internet...

w00p

Windows at its best
In fact, someone with your intelligence should get a free home by the gouvernement.
You know, one of those places with leather cussions on the walls and floor.
You get free food! :mwink: :biggrin2:

edit: and on another note: NTKB, the problem with fundamental islams is that there, religion and politics are the same.
The only countries where politics and religion are used together either simply died out or are primitive/non-developing.
A holy war may even become a state-war (like its happening in Isreal, only the Isrealians use the excuse "they terrorize us" instead of "they're muslim !!1!" )
But as someone said, indeed, this is a matter for another thread.

Last edited:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Freon said:
Anyway, the second tower hit had a big flow in its fire protection system (its insulation layer was too thin). That's why it collapsed in half as much time as the other tower. And guess where it came from? The guy in charge for it put the money for the other half in his pocket. Not really a conspiracy but it explains a lot.

That may give some explanation, but it seems that one thing that played a crutial role in the collapse of the structure was the ban of asbestos insulation. Asbestos unsulation would have survived the prologed exposure to burning JET A1 or JP8 at about 700K. But since it was banned, anything above the 11th floor in tower B (or something like that... can't remember for sure) had an alternative insulation, which was not very good at the time (since asbestos is better then all other crappy alternatives and it was always used up to then, no one bothered to develop an alternative). It did surfive a short exposure to the fire, but wasn't a good enough thermal insulator. In some place it did wear of the steel structure because either of the impact, secondary explosions or other mecanical events. Some say it might have melted of, but I somehow doupt it.

It's also true that the temperature of burning jet fuel isn't high enough to melt steel. Burning at around 650K it's really not enough (you have to somewhat higher then 1000K to melt steel (it depends a lot on the type of steel). Does that point to a conspiracy? no. Steel is a very complex material... if you heat it a little, you are changing it's crystaline form (which we call phase). Depending on the phase it is in, it will have different properties. It might become very flexible or very brittle. It depends all on temperatures, type of steel and the time envolved. If, on top of that, you trow cold water on it you have even more reactions that can lead the steel structure to fail.

But Freon, before anyone from France admits that banning asbestos in high-rise construction had anything to do with it, i'm sure pigs will fly lol :lol:

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
I liked reading the conspiracy theory although the evidence just proves that magnifying wmvs a whole lot makes very glitchy pictures.

The orginal flash file here kinda pissed me off. All it was missing at the end was "KILL THE DAMN MUSIES!!!" And it would have been complete in terms of it's propaganda checklist. The ending part was mad cheese and the text was super corn. I understand what it was for, but honestly if you have forgotten what 911 meant and how it affected you already than you should stay under the rock you seem content to hide under. On the other hand if your ****ting bricks everytime you enter a high rise fearing the long arm of Bin Laden and find yourself hyper ventalating(sp?) when you see a hejab, your not exactly coping with the situation very well either.

Yup Right down the middle is where I think I'll stay. Remember what happened without being beligerent.