to [DuX]MastaCroucha

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
Why do i fee like I've been kicked in balls!!!!!

Now someone please tell me (NOT YOU DUX GUYS) what was this post all about? I read and read and understand nothing!!!

Was it something about Dux doing each other's crouch, and going down to see carl?

I don't know... I give up. On with the next post!!!!

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
You might find some answers here:
spanky2.jpg

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Well, you've got me posted into a corner :)
but i'm not in the mood for this tonight - just been reading the aimbot threads and i feel sick. Spent months trying to get reasonably good with this game now some sh!t with his warez copy can download an aimbot and be kicking my a$$ all round the severs in half an hour.
I've always made a joke about the things in the past, and have never seen one but this is different. Took me 10 minutes if that to find and every llama out there will have it by the end of the week.
I'm sick.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.