to [DuX]MastaCroucha

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
duX ruwl ur squiirrelzzz hahaheeeboyyy

ay greeenegzMchamsta whi wuld ur name be for teh Mr Zeus stry?!?! hahaheee boyeeza !!! u are thinkgni u wanna try uot for wit the [DuX}?!!? we cant' show seecrt trix n skilz to ur all of evry1 ?!!!! r u huX0red ?!?

u must tyr out fer [Dux{ jist lke vry on elsl *** if ure skld are gud wit airbonkstin thnig u not mihgt hve achnce to b Duxors ?!?!?!??? whooohoooty !! we wil fro sur kik sum caln a$$$uz thne ?!???!* hahahhsahhheeheh !!!!&&

[DuX]LowRider

Nov 7, 2000
Visit site
Could you tell me if English is your native tongue, or if you fux0r up everything on purpose?

yes, ahahahhahh, that is correct my fiend, we ARE INFISIABLE!!!! WHOOHOOOO!!!.

ans to [DuX]MastaCroucha, doont trys to worriy aboot als our sicrit taktacs, j00 no taht i wills nefar bee gaveing aways the [DuX] start0rgiez for infisiable!! ahahahaha!

too alll doots thats alway in [Dux] caln, it is being soo cools to plaiying fasink whirls and to bee INFISIABLE no? ahahahahah!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!!.

and too all dootss that arez callink themsolfes juiceeggsmckennaz, iv yoo rally wnt to feind outs hows to bee infisiables, thens all i can's say to youu is that [DuX] are REALLY INFISIBLES!!!!! EWHOOOHOOO!.

ans too puffs, think youz eberyvodys for wlcomming [DuX] caln to a furoms!! if youo rallie thanks that you no we are INFISIABLES!!! WHOOHOOOO????

gg.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
/me is trying to recall who it was talking about trying to get across the asteroid on Face while crouched a couple weeks ago...

Anywho, what is your reaction when guys come and run into you. Like, isn't it kind of embarrassing where your face is in relation to the body of the person who bumps into you?

[DuX]LowRider

Nov 7, 2000
Visit site
hall0rz to youu Morety!

it's donat efer efen hapnes thats somevodys tries to gets near to uses, because they're kan'ts efen see anyov os! becuase WE ARE RAILLY INFISIABLES!! ahahah, !!

als0rz, i am trieing two haves a qeustion for Cleanser??]

our caln need too no howx to trying to bine a keyabord to says :

"i am getted the flag0rz, ans i an l0cated into these z0nez thats into parinthaseez, but donna w0rrie, I AM REALLY INFISIABLEZ!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!! "

thit nots a sicrit tactak, so0z donna thanik y0o no hows to beet up on [DuX]caln! ahahahhahhah.

gg.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

Wooohoooooo.

OMG! [DuX] clan rocks!!

I hust wanna say to all you l33t PuF daddies up in here, keep your eyes peeled, because we might creep on yous guys! Yeehaw, BOOM, You like that?

No, I don't like it. I LOVE IT!!!!

We have a lot of new clans stopping by these forums, but none have been this cool ever. I have taken a blood vow to ]LoL[ otherwise I would be begging to join [DuX] right now. I want to learn how to always crouch so that I can be invisible too! People always can see me then they shoot me and stuff and it sucks! I wanna be l337 like [DuX]!

And I think their English is superb. Actually, there was just one thing I couldn't decifer.

wit airbonkstin thnig

I want to be good with the airbonkstin thing too! Whatever it is. :eek:

Consider me [DuX]'s number 1 fan! :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
m0rity yu thinc yur funni?

yu no what happins to dem peeple that stands in frunt uv us? Thay gets shot in thu nutz. So's ehn you LoLipop peeple try to step tu us with yur bluzballz, yull get sum nut shotz 2! We keep it on the down low and shoot dudez in their ankles so thay can't even walk anyzmor. You dudez know who iz da best caln in UT. [DuX] ruxors ya nutzors!

No Soup For You

boomp

ellho boomp!?!!? Im' not thking u shuld no this sinc ur not n are caln but seeming ur newbus an prety kewwl i mayb kan tel a leelt seecret?!?!?!?!? is wit airboinkstin thing rite bfor infisable trickzzz !!!!! whoooohoooty !!!?? a$$es n sh*t stars flyin wen DuX go down low dewd you kno thats wat is on about!!!!????***hahahee boyeeez! aswat im talkin bout !!@@!! i hav meny lots fo fragz no pohbos wen dux gos infisabel watchit mr fro sure?!?!???

duXorz rockz yourz boompuses!!!!??????$#$#$

DuXMastaCroucha.jpg

dis boreds r b0rkerz !?!?!??? picz n linxs no dont werk only halff off teh all time

[Edited by [DuX]MastaCroucha on November 14th, 2000 at 09:17 AM]

No Soup For You

makign stink wi orgin?!??

der greeneEggsMchamsta - whi ur not findign waht u say are dleted wen is right here?!?!! mebbe u half ben readign thos mr Zeus storees agin hahehahahasaha boyeeez!?!?!? u can stop so much makgin stink wi ur orgin n das mite help wooohootyoh!#!#!$$$!?

i wult not lik them her or ther i wuld not lik them anywher hahasahahaeeeee!?!??? u no thats wat im talkgni abut

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Hay LikHam

Yu post a meseg tryin to call us cheetas? We will creeep up on yur nuby but and stik at impac hamma in yur bunghole! Don eva ax wut we are doin an says we's cheatin. juce, egs, ham, wut is this brekfast? Das a lowdown dirti sham dat all yus punks are lamas. Buuuuum, yu lik dat?

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
lol hal, that is what i was going to mention before, b/c all their post counts are similar

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Whachutalkinabout hal?

Yous wants tu be down with us 2? Bring yur LISP with yu, we doont care if you has a speeeech impedamint!

Status
Not open for further replies.