The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
You gotta raise his forward foot a bit, let him lean forward, then you can start doing a running routine.

I still didn't get very far, like 3 steps I think was my best. In order to reach 100m I think you gotta straddle and just wiggle around in this certain way which makes you go forward.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
You gotta raise his forward foot a bit, let him lean forward, then you can start doing a running routine.

I still didn't get very far, like 3 steps I think was my best. In order to reach 100m I think you gotta straddle and just wiggle around in this certain way which makes you go forward.

Yeah, and you must always keep the front foot negatively sloped. If it becomes flat, game over.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
If I can't see a line/wire/etc, it probably isn't there. If something is there and it damages my vehicle, that's vandalism and whatever other charges could be brought for sabotaging someone else's vehicle while it's in operation(especially if the prank results in causing an accident).
True but, would it be worth it? Most people don't feel like bothering with that crap amidst their busy lives. Better off avoiding the headache in the first place.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVib_giTFo[/M]