The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDeT8H2CwQ&feature=player_embedded#![/m]

Short story for the next video:
Two friends used to play pokemon in the gameboy. One of them ripped a song from this "lavender city" game and edited it, trying to decode a hidden music that was embedded within the game music, but wouldn't play on the gameboy because of the frequency. He edited the file, listened to it only once, wrote a message on the audio file and was found dead days later. His friend found this audio file, read the message, and promised never listen to it.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8&feature=player_embedded[/m]

It's indeed creepy.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
There's some really dense people in the world...
you're telling me you wouldn't at least be hesitant if you drove up on two kids who clearly looked as though they were stringing a wire across the road?
the people in the mall are pretty gullible, sure. they should be able to see that there's nothing there. but the people in the car are reacting like anyone would.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I'd be looking, but I wouldn't stop.
If a wire or such was thin enough that I wouldn't be able to see it from my seat, it will either not be strong enough to do any damage or they won't be strong enough to hold onto it without some serious(and obvious) bracing

Besides, it looked like they were "holding" it low enough that most cars would just drive right over it anyway

Last edited:

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPNs3v4m7TA[/M]

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Because I wouldn't fall for the toolings of some Jackass wannabe's?

Nah, because you think you wouldn't. Even if it was just a wire or string that does no harm to you, driving into it fast you could end up slicing the kids hands open or something depending on the way they're holding it. Are you some sort of sociopath? ;)

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Nah, because you think you wouldn't. Even if it was just a wire or string that does no harm to you, driving into it fast you could end up slicing the kids hands open or something depending on the way they're holding it. Are you some sort of sociopath? ;)
If I can't see a line/wire/etc, it probably isn't there. If something is there and it damages my vehicle, that's vandalism and whatever other charges could be brought for sabotaging someone else's vehicle while it's in operation(especially if the prank results in causing an accident).
If someone wants to pull a stupid prank, they have to deal with the consequences. Would they have continued the prank(rope/wire or not) if an ambulance was coming? How about a police officer?

Besides, like I said, with how they positioned themselves any wire that would have been present would have been pressed onto the pavement.

I'm mostly curious as to why you've felt the need to troll me this past month or so.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I'm mostly curious as to why you've felt the need to troll me this past month or so.

Any examples? I just happen to sometimes reply to any comments I find annoying or smug or self-righteous, ect. Not trolling, it's just that these kinds of comments I reply to the most. :p

Last edited: