SS: A new sig for you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
There was no "whole goatsecx thing" until people started making a big deal about it

IIRC people started making a big deal about it because people were posting it a lot more frequently.

I don't remember anyone putting up re-routers till after it was blown up into a big deal.

I don't care when this happened in chronological order-- my disgust was because it happened-- period.

By The Way-- What the hell are kids doing surfing gaming forums at school?

I finish my work and have nothing else to do in telecommunications. And people do have something called breaks, in work.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
So, anyone care to tell me what he was banned for? Come on, I'm waiting. What? No fucking answer, huh?! Did he hurt Mr. Big ProphetuSS's feelings? Or maybe ol' Mr. Vichy?

Come on! Show me the rule that says "No calling ProphetuSS a nazi". Maybe we'll have to write a special amendment. Hell, this is the second banning for this.

I'm waiting for a reason besides "MOMMY HE SAID I WAS HITLETLER!!!1!1"

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
I restricted his status for displaying the link. He was banned by another admin for doing it twice. Although DarkBls tried to edit it before the second link was discovered, it wasn't in time to prevent his ban.

He received several warnings and even a chance with the restriction. However, UTProphet decided to keep going. He chose his path, let him walk on it.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by Donnellizer
So, anyone care to tell me what he was banned for? Come on, I'm waiting. What? No ****ing answer, huh?! Did he hurt Mr. Big ProphetuSS's feelings? Or maybe ol' Mr. Vichy?

He kept posting goat sex links.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by DLL

I don't think Prophetus even banned him tweaker. He kept posting goat sex links.

So? The fact that people can even post links is pretty stupid in itself. I want to see in writing "Posting goatse.cx will result in a ban". Show me it.

At least then I can see your supposed "reasons".

goatse is a joke, and everyone knows what
"goatse.cx" is, if someone hadn't blown it out of proportion, we would use that url and you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to click on that. So, in the end (as usual) it's the censorship nazis fault.

Y

Yellow5

Originally posted by Donnellizer
I want to see in writing "Posting goatse.cx will result in a ban". Show me it.

Here.

Your moderators made it clear that posting that link will result in a ban.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Forgive me for being stupid, but what are you trying to say?

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by DLL
Forgive me for being stupid, but what are you trying to say?

He couldn't know he would get banned.

In ancient Rome, the plebians protested the fact that they didn't even know what the laws were and they still got persecuted. They were written down.

So, logically, he shouldn't be punished since he didn't even know he would get banned.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
o_O.gif
Blinded by your hate you are. You must unlearn what you have learned. Beware of the Mojo side. Anger...fear...aggression. The Mojo side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight.

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
Am I missing something? All I saw was his ProphetuSS logo...
Did he get banned for posting that??