Ripping Marathon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
If you passed grade six, you should be able to count the replies on the second page, look at the main page to see the total numbers of posts, add one to include the first post, and then subtract the total posts + 1 by the number of posts on the second page:p

Before my post,
2nd page = 9
total = 38 + 1
39 - 9 = 30

:nerd:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
spm1138 said:
How many replies does the forum display on a page by default?
If you passed grade six, you should be able to count the replies on the second page, look at the main page to see the total numbers of posts, add one to include the first post, and then subtract the total posts + 1 by the number of posts on the second page:p

Before my post,
2nd page = 10
total = 39 + 1
40 - 10 = 30

:nerd:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Lazy people like me just take a look at the nifty number in the upper right corner of a post to get the same result. :p

You can change the default of 30 to something else in the user profile. Maybe that's why he asked.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow's multiplayer is the greatest thing since sliced fried chicken.

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Slice fried chicken? Have you tried those boneless chicken nuggets? They're extremely good. I highly recommend it to anyone.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I hate adjusting my clock back to normal time from daylight savings. I feel like I've been cheated out of an hour.

:mad:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
spm1138 said:
Haven't tried multiplayer. Still playing the single player game.

On my third jungle level.
I think of the single player as a bonus game that comes with Shadow Strike :D

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
I got another tattoo today, and more parts for my motorcycle. I'm sleepy.

What's the point of this smiley: :lololol:

How long will we continue to post in this, the most useless of threads?

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I've had my new car for exactly 7 days and an hour, give or take a few seconds. Is it legal to marry an automobile?