Ripping Marathon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
I woke up today. I then peed in my toilet and left without washing my hands. I then ate a pizza pocket without any cutlery. I then went to school and touched several doorknobs.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
And when it arrived, there'd be protestors with beards and clogs waving signs saying "No Snot Here!" but the government in this developing country would know that without my snot there'd be no toasters or kettles or toasted-sandwich makers or vacuum cleaners or tumble driers. So they'd order more of the snot, trading off future ecological damage for short term financial gain.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
a complete waste of bandwidth and storage space

Then last night, to celebrate a friend's 27th birthday, we all got together and drank lots and lots of beer and then we went to the rock club and drank some more beer and then we ate some kebabs on our way home. Then, for reasons lost in a haze of alcohol and sleep deprivation, I woke up in my flat in my underwear on my unconverted convertible couch. So I called work and told them I was too sick to come in today, which was completely and utterly true since I was too hung over to even get out the door and into the car. Probably. I didn't actually try, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it without throwing up at least twice. So they said "sure, no problem. See you Monday." since this has been an incredibly slow week and we don't have much to do anyway. Then I pulled out the bedsheets and matress and converted the aforementioned couch properly into a bed and laid down to sleep again. Later, in the afternoon I got up and watched "Soylent Green" which had just finished downloading in eMule and while the movie was pretty much shite I finally got some of the gags in "Futurama" that had gone straight past me earlier. So I went to the grocery store at the mall and bought a packaged fried chicken that I ate with some rice and curry. Then I watched a new episode of the Simpsons and a norwegian satire show called "Nytt på nytt" which is a pun or play on words that translates more or less to "News anew" in english. And still slightly hung over I've since been aimlessly surfing the web and working on RD v1.20 so that I can get it released some day soon now.

What? Everbody else was doing it!

Soylent green is made out of people.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
U02254.jpg

Mine in about 18 hours. Here's hoping they don't have the pic blocked and I'm only seeing cache... I suppose I could just check, but that would take too much effort. Anyway, it's a 1989 Honda PC800--probably the most sensible motorcycle ever made, though obviously not the best looking. That huge ass is actually a trunk that pops up like a car's. It holds a helmet, jacket, school bag, gym bag and a bag of grocercies. It also gets about 48mpg (I love motorcycles) and runs a 5.6 second 0-60, which is slow in motorcycle terms (my last bike, which was smaller, did 0-60 in about 4.5, and my brother's bike does it in under 3) but it's plenty fast for commuting.

I'm going to take a few trips over the cascade mountains with it and see my Mormon buddy in Idaho, and some farm chick I've been chatting and talking on the phone with for three years without ever meeting. She's a very cute nude model (yes, I've verified her identity) and it'll be kinda odd to see her wearing clothing.

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
Goddamn. Our GE professor told us Thursday that there was space in the ultra centrifuge for our cesium chloride gradients. So we set up the gradient on Friday to find out that there's no space left. Lovely. Now it's spinning for 48 hours, so we'll have to hope that the ethidium bromide doesn't **** up our plasmid before we get to spin on Monday.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I didn't understand a word of that which means my geek/nerd score just dropped by 100 points, right? Yay!... I guess. :D

*edit* Dang, now I understand half of it so my score drops only by 50 points. Yay!... I guess. :D

Last edited:

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
28th March 2004.
1:20AM

So hey, she will be gone for 3 months because she got selected for National Service. 3 months! How can I live my everyday life for 3 months without her? I miss her so much, I think about her everyday. I think about her while I'm in class, I think about her while I'm driving and I think about her every night before I go to sleep. Sometimes, it's very difficult for me to sleep because I can't get her out of my head. I wish that she was beside me 24/7. 3 months is a long time. I hope that I can make it through.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
The only thing worse than this thread existing is this thread being 2 pages long.

Next person to post in this thread is by proxy asking to be banned. Remember that.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Bloody hell... the old fart at the dealer accidentally put down "1998" on my finance application instead of "1989", so I have to wait until Monday to get the bike. I'm going to see if I can get a discount on a helmet or jacket since he fucked up.