Q to those with military experience

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
yea but the sig is backup i use the shotgun as my main weapon (pump mode for all ya semi auto flamers)

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
The thing i that if you carry a extra primary weapon it gets in the way. It hangs ther eloos e on a strap or since inf guns don't have straps you'd have to place it in your backpack or carry it in your hands which would mean either:

-unable to fire (can't fire a full sized rifle one handed)
-long switch time (taks time to pull taht rifle out of your backpack).
-gets in the way, impedes movement.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Let me know if I screw up this one...

A position for the CIA has opened, and they are looking for an active duty military type to fill the role of an operative in hostile areas.
A sailor, a soldier, an airmen, and a marine are all in a room, waiting for their interview. Finally an agent appears and takes the sailor out of the room.
The agent tells him: "If you want this job, you're going to take this pistol through this door and your going to kill your wife."
The sailor says "No way! I am not going to shoot my wife. I'm outta here!"
The agent then goes to the soldier, takes him out of the room, and tells him the same thing.
The soldier looks at the pistol, and finally takes it. He walks through the door, as the agent waits patiently.
Finally the door opens and the soldier comes out "Cram this job up yer ass. I ain't shooting my wife."
So the agent goes to the airman, and once again tells him to take the gun and kill his wife.
A few minutes later the airman comes walking out, wife in arm, and waves goodbye to the agent.
The agent sighs, and finally calls on the marine.
"okay marine," he says, "Take this pistol. Go into that room. If you want this job you'll shoot her. Okay?"
So the marine snatches the pistol out of the agent's hand and charges into the room. A second later he hears gun shots. And then nothing. Finally the door opens and the marine comes out.
the agent asked "what the hell happened in there?"
The marine glares at him. "Some a$$hole loaded the gun with blanks. I had to choke the bitch to death."

Col.Sanders

Oct 12, 2000
Somebody wondered how we could carry two longarms. What about "longarms" like the MP5-K, Benelli M1 Entry, Mini-UZI, and other less-than-full-size weapons? I've seen holsters for the MP5-K. I'm sure a short shotgun could be rigged to the leg, or to a rigid scabbard on the back. So we shouldn't really worry about how it's stored, and just know that overloaded Rambo's will be penalized.