Post your PC specs...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
&

"Sp!ke"

No, I wont, i have the facts on my side and you are all obviously wrong since you havnt been able to come up with ANYTHING that shows that the XP is faster or even as fast as the P4, but I have so...you are wrong and the "STFU" proves that you are "dense"...

If this becomes a double post then its all BuF forums fault!

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
*sigh*
oh little naive person, he who doesn't acknowledge that some chips may be better than others in different tests, for different tasks. He who is unable to accept that the world disagrees with him. He who should have shut up long ago. why don't you just shut up now?

&

"Sp!ke"

"Dense" Little ignorant fucks that wont admit defeat....

(Iam still looking for evidence of the XP being faster than Intels latest..)

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
From GamePC

rev-axp2000-sandracpu.jpg

Originally posted by "Sp!ke"
"Dense" Little ignorant fucks that wont admit defeat....

(Iam still looking for evidence of the XP being faster than Intels latest..)

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
:tdown: Oh, for CHRYSt's sake! Nobody is saying that the XP1900 is faster than the PIV@2.2, there's 600MHz. difference! :rolleyes: What everybody IS saying is that at identical clock speeds the Athlon is faster, therefore it's a better chip!!!!

I really can't decide if you're acting dim, actually are dim or you're just being a troll. :hmm:

&

"Sp!ke"

"Oh, for CHRYSt's sake! Nobody is saying that the XP1900 is faster than the PIV@2.2, there's 600MHz. difference! What everybody IS saying is that at identical clock speeds the Athlon is faster, therefore it's a better chip!!!!"

For the THIRD TIME WHY SHOULD ANYONE GIVE A **** IF YOU HAVE TO UNDERCLOCK THE P4 TO GET SIMILAR PERFORMANCE TO THE XP?!?!?? The P4 have this wonderbar ability to run at a higher clock speed and therefore takes advantage of it and delivers superior performance! This is getting rather retarded from you peoples side...

Fomhoire: What the hell are you trying to prove? Some old P4 processors vs AMDs latest and greatest? Now theres an even battle.... :rolleyes:

&

"Sp!ke"

"The 2Ghz P4 was released about a month ago."

The world of computers move fast...its almost a week since the XP2000 was released and the P4 Northwood was just released as well so those test are really quite invalid.

"Spike, please put the pipe away now, OK?"

What do you mean "pipe"?(serious)

&

"Sp!ke"

Ok you are an AOL user so i should expect something like that...
Repeat after me: Read thread before posting. Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.Read thread before posting.

&

"Sp!ke"

"You expect me to read all this tripe?"

Well if you are to make a post then I suggest you do, but since your an AOL User I can give you a summary: Intel Rox, Amd sux and it has been proven and until somone actually comes up with a valid test that proves otherwise: Intel is the best, AMD is not the best.

"this has been reported to a moderator, and will hopefully be locked soon"

Why, afraid I have an actual point?

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
no, i'm afraid you'll continue posting mindless drivel
some people prefer AMd, others prefer Intel. the people who are posting pro AMD here all find AMD better for them, fair enough. you like Intel, fair enough. BuF doesn't need flame wars, so a lock has been requested

&

"Sp!ke"

"BuF doesn't need flame wars, so a lock has been requested"

Sorry, didnt consider it a flame war, I ll stop posting if it annoys people.

(But iam still right) :D

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
Originally posted by "Sp!ke"
"You expect me to read all this tripe?"

Well if you are to make a post then I suggest you do, but since your an AOL User I can give you a summary: Intel Rox, Amd sux and it has been proven and until somone actually comes up with a valid test that proves otherwise: Intel is the best, AMD is not the best.

:lol: Why does it hurt you so much to know you have an inferior processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.