Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrallala

Wait, if you're here then that means...
May 11, 2008
Under the bridge downtown.
Beard muthaf*cka!

1214teh-beard.jpg

WOW! look at those sideburns :D

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
You look like a sneaky bastard, you know the guy in every movie who's all nice, and then he turns out to be Hitler. Yeah I just compared you to Hitler.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Science. It enables us to do things previously impossible. Like see things in a sh*tty photo.

Attachments

• levelsbiatch.jpg
    levelsbiatch.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 70

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You dont know any arabs that arnt muslims named muhammad? Also, anyone can be a terrorist... Arab, muslim, both, neither, my dog, cat, parrot, wooden leg, eye patch...

That's like asking if you don't know any caucassians that aren't christians named Jesus? Also anyone can be a westerner ... Caucassian, christian, both, neither, my dog, cat, parrot, wooden leg, eye patch...

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
You dont know any arabs that arnt muslims named muhammad? Also, anyone can be a terrorist... Arab, muslim, both, neither, my dog, cat, parrot, wooden leg, eye patch...

A terrorist that isn't muslim would not say "Allah Ahkbar", for reasons I believe even you can figure out.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
I dunno and I dont really care, I mean its obvious we can run around an insult anyone on offtopic without repercussions!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
No ****, is it really... that wasnt my point at all :rolleyes:

Apparently Im a racist because I think anyone can be a terrorist, gg offtopic... retards!

Hey, don't take things so seriously. I'm not saying you're racist. Just take into account that not everyone is going to take comments like that with a grain of salt.

P.S: You look italian or greek to me. Something along those lines.

Last edited: