Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Quality material. Most comfy shirt I own.
I thought it was just my subconscious preference but I've also told my wife that those two shirts are the most comfortable ones I own. I have the Red Team on right now, matter of fact. Tag says they are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, and 25% rayon. That's not the whole story though because they have a way better feel than my work shirts, which are made of similar materials. Pretty durable too. They've stood repeated washings.

BTW, I did contact Epic and ask if green and yellow teams will be made. Answer: No :(

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I thought it was just my subconscious preference but I've also told my wife that those two shirts are the most comfortable ones I own. I have the Red Team on right now, matter of fact. Tag says they are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, and 25% rayon. That's not the whole story though because they have a way better feel than my work shirts, which are made of similar materials. Pretty durable too. They've stood repeated washings.

BTW, I did contact Epic and ask if green and yellow teams will be made. Answer: No :(

An SVG file of the front art work is probably out there if not it would be so damn easy to make. Call your local silk-screening shop and get them custom made, It shouldn't cost much.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
You are right. I've used CustomInk.com before and they were great. I just went over to design both shirts and order them but I need a larger logo version for it to look clean on the shirt. Extracting the logos from editor gives one that's just too small (128X128). Does anyone know if larger versions exist? Google failed in an image search.