Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
You can change your user title on the forums but you can't change that as easily.
Why did you choose this name of a Shakespeare play which from what I read is not that significant (judging by the story) to an 18 year old person?
I just hope you've considered the choice you made enough, for you. If it's your first tattoo something smaller and with no text (even these Chinese calligraphy things qualify as text for me) would have been wiser IMO.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
prob the best pics of me yet at a gig

somewhere

20110205_RVM%20Pink%20Floyd%20Devious%20ea_2654.jpg

i stare at feet

20110205_RVM%20Pink%20Floyd%20Devious%20ea_2653.jpg

Where is tomcat ha?
first person who finds tomcat ha gets an e-cookie
20110205_RVM%20Pink%20Floyd%20Devious%20ea_2924.jpg

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
It's like that guy who gets his girlfriend tattooed on him, but then breaks up. This may not be his favourite musical album for all time. People and tastes always change.

So what? It's not like "that guy" is going to forget her just because he didn't ink her into his flesh either way and as for songs, your taste might change but the inscription will always remind you what it used to mean to you even if that meaning has changed... The point is to immortalize, in a way, what it is, that was.

It irks me that people who don't understand why people might get a tattoo feel they can talk about why you shouldn't have one.

It's like "that guy" who tells a photographer that they shouldn't photograph a specific scenery or horizon because "It's been photographed before!"
If you don't get it, stay out of it imo. This isn't directed specifically at you Darkdrium btw.

Last edited: