Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yesterday in the rain.

47001_446831678628_797298628_5226844_4851456_n.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
A large hemiaster from my personal collection and Myself. A friend from college didn't believe me that they got bigger then roughly golf ball size and I couldn't find a ruler to take a proper pic showing scale.
SSPX1032.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
oct2010.jpg

^ Look at this fag!
And no, the borders are not there for capitation.

Cut-scene borders > anything else

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I have Acne problems since the age of 9 and mostly because my facial skin produce a ****ing large amount of sebum. I ran out of Accutane and it's really hard to get a dermatologist here, so I have to deal with Acne solution products that doesn't do half the job meanwhile. My skin isn't Igoy-queen-soft unfortunately.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I disapprove of this conversation.
it would have been a lot better if it went like this:
yeah for real kantham. when did you get so spotty?
probably when I stopped airbrushing my photos bitch

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

burn
:D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So this explains the sort of spotty-skin as some would describe it - acne scars. I'm not too concerned with this, the lighting in this shot is pretty harsh and makes it look worse than what it really is.

And lol JS:R.

M.A.D.X.W, I can be your personal fake robot if you want. Only I don't do dishes.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Well I'm sure if I posted my picture you all would bust in your pants, unfortunately I'm not going to though.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
That is rather interesting! If you had acne problems since the age of 9 then your puberty started at the age of 9, thus you were precocious and therefore you are aging faster... :eek:

How old are you now?

BTW: You look a bit like CliffyB in your last shot.

You know babies can be born with some acne...

I'm not convinced acne is 100% tied to puberty.

Personally I didn't get any acne myself untill i was 17 and it went away as quickly as it came. Now i get maybe a spot or two a year.(27 now)

It just happens, there are no rules for it.