Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Whoa...it's been well over a year and a half since I've last posted on this forum! Well, now that I've finally got DSL, I'll be dropping by here every day like I used to. I'll probably start playing UT again too, although I'm sure my skill has dropped considerably since then... :rolleyes: oh well, I guess I gotta practice.

Anyway, here's my submission for this thread:
mouse_sketch.jpg

:lol: Ok, I don't look too much like that, but I guess kinda do. It was my (futile) attempt to draw what I look like in Paint using just the mouse. Tomorrow I'll get on the other computer so I can capture a real picture of myself.

Oh yeah, any of the guys/girls I knew back then (May 2001 - March 2002) still here?

-Neil

Lewis

May 1, 2003
sparky, is your hair like that because you're upside down in australia compared to the rest of us? :)
and heres a new one of me that i just had to make into a spot the difference one cos everyone at work said i was... especially when there is a mate that works there with the surname 'anderson':

Attachments

• lewsmith.jpg
    lewsmith.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 107

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
sparky, is your hair like that because you're upside down in australia compared to the rest of us?
and heres a new one of me that i just had to make into a spot the difference one cos everyone at work said i was... especially when there is a mate that works there with the surname 'anderson':

You called ? :D

this was me in Singapore last summer

Attachments

• P1000547.JPG
    P1000547.JPG
    342.5 KB · Views: 137