Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
if TWTW still has my pic from the RSU easter egg room then he can feel free to post it, that's currently the only pic I know of that I can even use, the rest are on home computers or on discs that I dun know where they are.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
BeoWolf said:
I do not believe I was bitching? I was stating my opinion, clearly and coolly, without any hint of disrespect or sarcasam. So, what are you bitching about?

Enough with the internet penis waving.
Take it to pm's please. (this isn't solely aimed at you Beowolf :) Its aimed at everyone looking for the most miniscule thing they can take offense at so that they can start an arguement).

Thanks,

PMB

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
Enough with the internet penis waving.
Take it to pm's please. (this isn't solely aimed at you Beowolf :) Its aimed at everyone looking for the most miniscule thing they can take offense at so that they can start an arguement).

Thanks,

PMB

PMB IS A BIG FAT DOODOOHEAD! HE LIKES TO DRINK HIS OWN PEEPEE!

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
phil said:
I really don't like to be apart of these type of threads. Im really horribly ugly (battery acid accident when I was 7) and no Im not posting my picture, BUT I get draged in anyway. :)

Amanda....:rolleyes:....you know I still take up for you when you have done nothing wrong, and you also know that I don't defend people when they earn their humiliation. Get pissy if you want, spread **** that should be done in PM all over the god damn forum, but here is a simple fact of life I think you may have forgotten. The sun does not rise and fall over amanda's head. You are not special, you are just as regular and boring as the rest of us. The rules apply to you too...not just the people you don't like. You go around trashing/hijacking peoples threads as often as you have, as of late, and yes people are going to get pissed at you...duh'.

My suggestion....Think before you post. :)

and thus concludes todays session of forum drama 101 there will be a quiz on monday morning I suggest you study.

Why thank you, thank you very much. I appreciate the reality check. :)

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Leave then.
If people didn't bitch at each other all the time over the slightest fricking thing then we wouldn't have to :nag:
This is a supposed to be a thread where people post their pics, not have a go at each other ffs......

[edit] Love this nag smiley :D

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
/me notices all the stupid bickering and fighting going on in this thread. /me decides to distract the people fighting by pulling his pants down and making his wang swing around in clockwise circle, while at the same time making his balls swing around in a counter-clockwise circle all in perfect 4/4 time.:D

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
BillyBadAss said:
/me notices all the stupid bickering and fighting going on in this thread. /me decides to distract the people fighting by pulling his pants down and making his wang swing around in clockwise circle, while at the same time making his balls swing around in a counter-clockwise circle all in perfect 4/4 time.:D

/me looks in amazment and taps everyone on the shoulder