P2P programs legal in Canada

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
ecale3 said:
no, i think you are an idiot because you support laws you do not live under. Seeing as you can't really have any idea what its like to be ruled by those laws you are in no position to say they are better. Not to mention if you READ some of the newer laws then you would realize that they set a dangerous precedent. So either get a fucking clue or shut the fuck up.
I live half an hour away from you guys. I think I have a basic understanding of what life is like over there.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
So this universal support for US laws you have, does it only apply to laws passed up to this point, or will it apply to every law ever passed there? And every law passed in the past too?

I think the answer to every question posted in this thread from here on in is "Cold Killer is an idiot".

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
MetalMickey said:
So this universal support for US laws you have, does it only apply to laws passed up to this point, or will it apply to every law ever passed there? And every law passed in the past too?

I think the answer to every question posted in this thread from here on in is "Cold Killer is an idiot".
I find their current system of laws is great. Where's all this confusion coming from?

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Why do I have the feeling I know what CK want's to do for a living? Are you sure you can stomach the lawyer jokes that will hit you in the future? Becouse, frankly, the only people I can imagine who would see the current system of law in the USA (or Germany for that matter) to be great are the people who profit from it which, apart from the rich or big companys, are lawyers.

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
I live half an hour away from you guys. I think I have a basic understanding of what life is like over there.
I live in Buffalo, a bare few minutes drive away from Canada. I have no idea what many of your laws' intricate parts are, and I do not claim to do so. The fact that you do is utter crap. Do you know that the Patriot act denies us due process of law? The right to a speedy trial? Yet you agree with it? Blind faith?

You'd have done well in a communist country. How would you have felt then, about following the rules?

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
He's currently at the extralife forums. I just pop in here once in a while to post, but I geuss I'm one of the few.

Bhruic

May 26, 2002
Visit site
Cold Killer said:
I SUPPORT US LAWS.

I see, so the laws of your own country are wrong, and you want to follow the US laws.

Well, here's some free advice. Either move there, or STFU about it.

Cheers.

Bh

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
You feel free to preach to us about our immorality and your high morals, yet you are not able to back up your claims. You're not even out in the "real world." Neither am I but then, I really don't think it matters because I at least accept that there is a world where laws do not equal right.

Since you can't move their, follow through on Bhruic's second piece of advice, and stop being a teenage preacher telling us we're going to hell.