Osama Bin Laden - how to kill him

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Jaeg's right, bin Laden is not a very big player in terrorism. He is just the scapegoat for everything that happens to America. The only reason he has turned into a big hero for fundamentalist Islam is he gets blamed for everything.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
He's pretty much just the guy that runs Terrorist Summer Camp.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Everyone thinks they know everything...

IMO if he was just a name then more attacks would have happened allready.

Either Binladen is the major head of a major terrorist network and is getting bombed and pressured so bad he cant implement any attacks or the "real" terrorists cant get through the upstepped security around the world.

I must wholeheartedly disagree with people who think the government is always acting shifty. I mean there was a major blow on what would piss off the politicians and the business men (read: people who run this country) money! What more provocation do they need to demolish someone and at the same time make a quick buck ;) Also why would many European countrys send in there youth (soldiers) to aid if it wasnt a real cause... or maybe there some loot in it for them too... hmmm. Anywho I do think BinLaden has great influence and it will take them down a notch.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Osama is the finantial pawn in that chess game, thats pretty much all he is, he pays for stuff to happen, he's not carrying it out himself, or even taking any big part in planning them, he's just the guy with the big wallet that Clinton put the blame on.

Ohh and another thing, if you yanks kill Osama without a fair trial, or in a carefully doccumented shootout, with him allso shooting back, the world is going to look at you as a monster, just thought you should know that before you spew more inane hatred.

Every action has an opposite reaction, everything has consquences.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ok I hear this over and over. Osama is a pawn.. Osama is a front.. etc.., etc.. if you know so well what Osama is then who is the real terrorists? Is there some? Do you understand the US goal is not to take out Osama but to take out the entire Al Queda network? Do you know the US wants Osama alive but HE is the one who said he will not go alive?

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by -INVASION-
Okay. Just a name. Tell that to the 5000+ people who are dead.

They're dead. I can't tell them.

But seriously, he is just the one that gets blamed.

Everyone thinks they know everything...

IMO if he was just a name then more attacks would have happened allready.

Either Binladen is the major head of a major terrorist network and is getting bombed and pressured so bad he cant implement any attacks or the "real" terrorists cant get through the upstepped security around the world.

Yeah, so since we "think" we know everything we must be lying and it must be you who knows everything! Why didn't I think of that before!?!

Or maybe you could pull your head out of your arse for a second and realize there is a third option... There is a massive network of terrorists, and we are only blaming one of them.

Besides, this whole war on "terrorism" is frivolous. Even if we kill every "terrorist" (read: anyone who doesn't approve of what the USA is doing anytime, anywhere), new ones will just be born. As long as first world growth leaves the third world in the dust, there will always be shitty quality of life. As long as the quality of living is low, there will always be people who are dissatisfied. This dissatisfaction leads to terrorism.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
I love it when people use phrases like "Al Queda network" and "harboring terrorists". Shows you exactly where they're getting their information from.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Yeah, so since we "think" we know everything we must be lying and it must be you who knows everything! Why didn't I think of that before!?!

I am not saying so... I read about this event from many different perspectives like writers of middle eastern origiin and other unbiased sources. I dont listen to one university communist teacher or other sources some people get theres from. The simple matter of fact is that the current events show who is right and I think my analysis is on target. (pun not intended)

Or maybe you could pull your head out of your arse for a second and realize there is a third option... There is a massive network of terrorists, and we are only blaming one of them.

Please stop the childish insults it shows you are frusterated by my analysis... perhaps you feel there is some truth to it? As for your third option I do not doubt there is... but you have to start somehwere.. Besides what other option is there? Let the attacks continue? Give in to there demands and let them form a worldwide Islamic kingdom like they have stated out of there own mouths?

Besides, this whole war on "terrorism" is frivolous. Even if we kill every "terrorist" (read: anyone who doesn't approve of what the USA is doing anytime, anywhere), new ones will just be born.

Its not frivelous. I says to them that if they do there actions it will not go unpunished. Sorta like spanking a kid who misbehaves. You are wrong with the assumption that terrorists are not anyone who agrees with what the US does. Why isnt rogueleader or other anti-status quoe people being bombed or arrested? Why isnt Venezuela being bombed? As for new ones being born the only way to counter that is to reverse the image the US impresses on these peopels minds and show them we like to help people and we do not wish to harm them. I know we dont do it the best but damned I will be if our way is not better than the Soviets way of counquering your country and forcing there will on you... or Ghenghis Khans way of killing all your nobels and politicians and subjucating you to there rule or death. You need to open your mind to the other options that could occur if we do NOT act!

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
OK, MAYBE Osama isn't responsible for EVERY terrorist act that has been carried out, but through his own actions and statements, he has portrayed himself as an important person in terrorist circles, and the terrorist network that he is apparently incharge of has claimed responsibility for several terrorist attacks in the past. Many terrorist operatives have been traced back to the Al Queda organization, of which Bin Laden is the 'head man'...that makes him 'number one' in most books. Bin Laden is most definitely not the only terrorist out there, the FBI released it's list of most wanted terrorists and there were a bunch on there (20-30?), and a few of them are much more notorious than Bin Laden. Of course, in light of the Sept. 11 attacks, Bin Laden and his organization are taking most of the heat..but before then, there were several other terrorists who the U.S. deemed 'more dangerous' than Bin Laden. I personally don't see where Osama is a 'scapegoat'....and going into THAT would require more typing than I care do. I think he is responsible, even if only for financial backing and some planning..the ones DIRECTLY responsible for the attacks are currently buried under a few thousand tons of rubble where the World Trade Center used to stand...kind of hard to capture them.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Mason they mostly are quoting there University teachers and other sources who have no idea what they are talking about. They are incapable of looking at it with an open mind. If they did they will see there is no other option but to act. You dont negotiate with people who blow up your buildings. You take them out. Look at Japan. They were once the most hated enemy of the US now they are close friends (and I do mean friends in that sense... I love japanese people and culture).

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Originally posted by Goat F<b></b>ucker
he pays for stuff to happen, he's not carrying it out himself

Look, I really don't care about bin Laden or this whole imbroglio that started on 9/11 and you know I love you Goat, but it doesn't take a genius to see what horses<b></b>hit that statement was. If he pays for "stuff to happen", he supports it. :rolleyes:

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Ohh he definately supports it, but no-one is going to make me belive without solid evidence that he is <i>THE</i> mastermind of the terror comitted on the US embacies or the WTC.

Untill the Embacy bombings, Osama was just a man that felt he was the rightfull king of Saudi, everyone considdered him to be an utter loon, a mad man, but he had money, and was willing to pay for a small personal army, and for the deeds of other terrorist groups he felt would work along with his cause, first after Clinton made him a household name world wide did he become a respected man, and a psudu holy mentor, Clinton made him.

Osama has not been in any big terrorist faction for very long, but since he is a house hold name, he's an ideal front figure, and his money and will to spend it doesent hurt either, but dont try to tell me that he's running the show, more obscure people with bigger power do that, its the way terrorist factions work, plain and simple.

Hell just look at any good mafia, how public is the big cheese? he's not, he will allways remain as obscure as possible, the same goes for terrorist factions, its great to have a front figure that can talk and relate to the people, but he wont be the one with the real power, its common sence.

And to {GD}NTKB, the "war on terror" is a farce, and nothing more, its the government easy ride to totalitarianism in the name of fraudulent safety and peace.
You really think youre spanking the bad boys and keeping youreself safe? youre not, youre telling the world "agree with us or be destroyed", you are creating fear and hostillity, more terror, more dead, more hate, and thats all youre getting out of this, plus a side bonus that the Government now has more power to do whatever it pleases than ever before.

All hail the global police state!

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by {GD}NTKB

I am not saying so... I read about this event from many different perspectives like writers of middle eastern origiin and other unbiased sources. I dont listen to one university communist teacher or other sources some people get theres from. The simple matter of fact is that the current events show who is right and I think my analysis is on target. (pun not intended)

Yes, obviously because I disagree with what I am fed by the media, I am listening to my university communist teacher! Somehow, your poor attempt at wit missed the mark by about 6,000 kilometers, especially since you know nothing of my sources. And please, tel me what writers of middle easter origin you read...

"I dont listen to one university communist teacher or other sources some people get theres from."

Yes, and I don't get my news from where most people get it either. What is your point? Somehow, I doubt the "unbiased" source you get news from is really that "unbiased".

Please stop the childish insults it shows you are frusterated by my analysis... perhaps you feel there is some truth to it? As for your third option I do not doubt there is... but you have to start somehwere.. Besides what other option is there? Let the attacks continue? Give in to there demands and let them form a worldwide Islamic kingdom like they have stated out of there own mouths?

I really appreciate how you accuse me of being childish and insulting, yet throw your kindergarten-esque insults at me. You have to start somewhere? Why not start by rearranging foreign policy to not fuck everyone else over, and then no one would attack us in the first place?

Its not frivelous. I says to them that if they do there actions it will not go unpunished. Sorta like spanking a kid who misbehaves. You are wrong with the assumption that terrorists are not anyone who agrees with what the US does. Why isnt rogueleader or other anti-status quoe people being bombed or arrested? Why isnt Venezuela being bombed? As for new ones being born the only way to counter that is to reverse the image the US impresses on these peopels minds and show them we like to help people and we do not wish to harm them.

Yes, I'm sure terrorist's are shaking in their boots... We sure delivered a "spanking". What you fail to realize, is that a show of force (or a "spanking as you call it) has always resulted in a similar attack on ourselves. Violence begets violence. History teaches us so.

Why haven't anti-us types gotten arrested? They haven't yet, but they will. It's happened in any time of trouble. And as they say "History repeats itself".

Hmm, maybe we could get rid of our negative "image" by changing our foreign policy and not exploiting everyone left and right everywhere we go!?

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Goat: I seem to remember hearing about a guy named hitler who stood up and proudly proclaimed his masterminding the takeover of many european counties and the horrible slying of 6000000 people. Also a guy name HIrohito who stood tall and proclaimed his countries victory as they rained bombs down on pearl harbor. YOur right mafia guys do try to stay low as a practice, but they also dont kill thousands of innocent civilians. In fact most mafia guys are the most patriotic fellows youd ever meet.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
"Hmm, maybe we could get rid of our negative "image" by changing our foreign policy and not exploiting everyone left and right everywhere we go!?"

Preach it brutha!

Thats my point aswell, when the US Government stops playing the part of "bully of the world", they will give its people peace, and not a second sooner.

How much do you think the people of Guatamala loves you? after youre Government overthrew their peacefull Government, and installed a facist dictatorship in its place?
Im sure they are greatfull for the honour of slaving in a sweat shop, controlled by death squads, so that you can have cheap running shoes, i just bet they love you so much that they find it their purpouse in life.

When you stop giving reason for terror, you will stop having to fear it, but right now, Bush is just giving us even more reason to hate you, "Either you are with us, or you are against us!" "Do as youre told worthless sub, or we'll bomb the living s<b></b>hit out of you too!".

War on terror...BAH!

EDIT: Hitler was a national leader, not a member of a terrorist organisation, nor a crime familly....Hitler diddent even mastermind the failed cup attempt that got him in jail (wich is terror by some definitions).
Its a poor comparison at best.

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
OMG..No man is the solitary mastermind of any world event. It takes tons of planning and input from many different sources. Ultimately someone is held accountable. Osama is also a national leader, read the papers. He is a leader of his cause and his followers, and while im sure that he does not single hadedly mastermind anything. If he backs it financially, if he sanctions it for any sake, he is not just part and parcil to the problem he is directly behind it.