Osama Bin Laden - how to kill him

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Yeah, but your prime minister isn't a little cum-nugget who jumps at the chance to get horny with Dubbyuh.

Our PM is Dubbyuh's little SE Asian Lap-Dog :(

&

"Sp!ke"

"I hear this alot. But no one ever says HOW we **** anyone over? Examples please? Oh is it the Billions of dollers we give out every year? Maybe we dont give it to a communist regime so that bothers you.... hmm. Or maybe all Americans should work our asses off so we can give out even more billions of dollers out to help people. My fellow countrymen do more than anybody in this world to help people. Dont give me that crap. Ever hear of peace corp? Salvation army? Need I go on? Not to mention BILLIONS of $$$ we probobly give whatever land you call home! So give me examples how we **** people over! Please! Am I saying we dont have some personel interests in certain parts of the world? Of course we do its necessary to continue our growth. But ill be damned if we dont do more good than bad."

Billions of dollars? Eeek, and excactly how big a drop in the big big sea of the US total income is that? 0,000001/2 %?
Proportionally: Norway gives a LOT more money to Develompment countries..

Note to self: Stop using words longer then 8 charachters...

And jaunty: still waiting for a working link...;)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
I really hate close minded ****s like you.

. (And since I know you're the intellectual equivalent of a festering bag of horse ****, Noam Chomsky is American, so don't try and pull any of that "stupid russian commies just make stuff up" crap.)

I'm still dumbfounded by the sheer stupidity of your post. Seriously, you're by far the biggest dip**** since DjLethal. That said, being a hydrcephallic retard doesn't deny you the right to give us all a piece of your mind, though you should ensure that you save some for yourself.

I am not even going to debate anything with someone who has so little respect for anyone else without even knowing them. I will not reply with a taunt or disrespectful remark. Alls I can say is communism and dictatorships and other forms of oppression has failed to please the people.. which is the most important thing since we all must live under governments. No government will be guilt free. However poking at the bad when you can virtually live a very good life in the US is sheer ungratefulness. It seems to me that you being an Australian forget that if it wasnt for our crap hole **** garbage backword **** everybody country you would be speaking Japanese right now. How ungrateful. tsk tsk. I would rather live under no other government in the earth than the US governement. I have lived IN Honduras Central America for 2 years and damned I will be if life here isnt the best! Man I can get rich, buy myself a nice car, treat my wife to a movie, and also listen to people tell me things like

I really hate close minded ****s like you.

and not watch them get arrested or beat up by some repressive regime. Ahhhh good ol USA. Sorry Jaunty your feelings where hurt so bad that we are mindless zombies who only wish to take over the world with our mighty army. I do look forward to reading the link you gave me... When I have a few hours. Gotta go to school now! Cant wait till I finish! I am going to make some good money! Thank god im not in a communist country where no matter how hard I work I dont get ****! YAY! :cool:

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
For your information, the Australians have been known from the existance of their state as some of the worlds toughest fighters available, outperforming most of the worlds armed forces in "quality" from WW1 to Vietnam and most recently leading the peacekeeping operation in East Timor an area where many countries (ESPECIALLY the US) were reluctant to go.

The notion that you should be gratefull for what little freedom you have and not speak up against the one who gives it to you is sheer bull****, that is how you train sheep.

It reminds me of a part of Sharpe (a mini series on the napoleonic wars) where a Brittish officer sold out his forces in "grattitude" for his captor sowing up the wound left after he had sawn off his arm.

&

"Sp!ke"

Did you know this: The Norweagian special forces are actually the best in the world when it comes to fighting in ****ty weather conditions.(extreme weather like -40 degrees celsius...)