Official UT3 Loving Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
[PC]BGE & T5K present Halloween Havoc, Oct 25th

BGE & T5K present Halloween Havoc, Oct 25th

This is the 3rd WARfare event since the server custom map fix came out.

For all the details go to the EPIC thread.
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=626692

A NEW map pack with 6 NEW maps has been released for this event.

There is even a no vehicle map which screams out an invite to you DMers to come in and mix it up a bit.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
Version 2.0 and the Titan Pack did boost the game a whole lot. I like it even more now.

You can also download my deathmatch map pack in a neighboring thread. All volumes will be available at full download speed in a couple of hours.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
yeah, healing unlinked nodes :)
That depends on my team. If they hit hard and build the prime back up quick, that means we get an instant link to whatever node I'm bottlefeeding. And that can be trouble for a disorganized opponent team. ;)

Besides, I do well enough in Warfare and have enough battle mind to know if what I'm doing is worthwhile or not. :p

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
That depends on my team. If they hit hard and build the prime back up quick, that means we get an instant link to whatever node I'm bottlefeeding. And that can be trouble for a disorganized opponent team. ;)

Besides, I do well enough in Warfare and have enough battle mind to know if what I'm doing is worthwhile or not. :p

Surprisingly this time around you're not wrong, but you'd only be right in an ideal world where your team knows what to do every time. Given the fact that ideal worlds are utopian, YOURE WRONGGGGG!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008

BattleForTheMindFront_edited.jpg

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I spend less time complaining than I do playing. The things I complain about: people who complain about a game in spite of it being fun and enjoyable most of the time, people who call bull**** every time they die, and people who have their heads so far up their asses that they think other people like hearing whining.

I'd like to play today just for the hell of it. UT3 is currently my most played game and it still is one of my favorites. The frenetic fast-paced action is unparalleled by recent releases, the amount of content available for the average player each day is a huge prospect. Those people obviously spend more time playing than whining.

Last edited: