Official Art thread #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
heres what I do during class
delta1.jpg

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
your sig makes it sound like you're the only ninnie on the boards.

i'll post some art and **** tomorrow from school.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
have you ever heard the term ninnie? i've heard it around the net mostly but never amongst folks convorsationally

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Interesting Chow...

Finished this tonight/this morning. Been snowing the last couple days. [strange for Oregon]

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Originally posted by McMuffin
Interesting Chow...

its something for a class. it loses its seriousness because of the fish i think.. but there are some sections that i'd like to take out and do something with (ie the right, top corner). it'd be cool to put something like that on a sticker or screen print on a tee shirt.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
something anime/rave esque for my graphic design class (more a just for fun thing). I used a lot of layer blending options, i also traced the original drawing using my new favorite tool, the pen! although photoshop isn't vector based you can still get some nice curves and such. anyway, here it is,

Edit: there's a self interp. of myself in the lower left corner (and stylishly out of focus). I really like the color in this (don't know if it would print well though), but i think it could use more people (perhaps more diverse too). I originally intended to draw up a crowd.. but quickly relized the amount of time for that.. so i got a little lazy.. oh well, it shows off original artwork and paths, layers, and such so it meets the criteria of the assignment.

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
Furry Art people give me the willies...
Hehe, me too McMuffin.

I still like my Sig. I found the pic off some Disney fan website. And since I'm a Photoshop n00b, all I did was add the text and make the pic smaller. PINNOCIO ROX!!!