Official Art thread #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
I drew the hand with a simple pencil. Scanned it. Cut the white background away, and added some effects.

The hardest part was getting the thumb right. Cutting it out took a long time also. I used my own hand as reference (to get the contours right).

HINT: It's the sig. :)

Last edited:

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
It's not really art but I felt the need to upload it..

This is my mousepad, I've had it since my dad bought a 386 many years ago, I think it's about 8 years old now, not sure exactly. This is one tough f</b>ucking mousepad, I've tried to replace it three times but the replacement mousepads got torn up within a few weeks. As you can see, in it's 8 years of life, it has only been cleaned once. That crosshatching is from me draging my fingernail accross it, it's so dirty it leaves a very noticable line. 8 years ago it was a very bright flourescent blue and had text in the corner. They dont make em like this anymore.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
here's something that i just quickly did. its all original. the d00d in the background and the photo are all mine:D

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Originally posted by Xpect84Nova
The drawing is quite nice :) I don't like the purple effects though

yeah its just a quick background i made for something. its originally a pen and ink drawing and i colored it in photoshop. i'll post a regular colored version,

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

well yessir, about time to upload another painting. I only took 2 hours on this one (pretty quick for me)

a cookie for the person who names the acter and what movie it is :)

Last edited: