Nazi Sharon Borrows Stalin's Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave. Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return.

That's Haled al Azm, Prime Minister of Syria, 1948-1949.

Also, here is a map of how many Jewish refugees were forced to flee to Israel - and not one of them is living in a refugee camp, there is no such thing as a refugee problem in Israel. Note, that this involved people moving to a country with a completely different culture, and learning a new language, while Arab refugees moved merely a few dozens of kilometers in most cases, remaining part of the same Arab nation - not their fault that their Arab brothers refused to admit them and forced them into ghettos just so they'll have a political lever to pull.

refs.gif

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I would argue Israel does have a refugee problem.

To handle that influx of immigrants Israel colonizes the West Bank, which is not part of its country, which is one of the greatest grievences to the Palestinian people.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
"Those who forget history are destined to repeat it"

Let's reflect for a moment. In 1942, the Jews were persecuted. In 2002, the Jews are merrily blasting away at Palestinians who want their country back. (Not to mention the fact that Bush is a fascist totalitarian, but that's a whole other thread)

So in the space of 60 years, what's happened? The abused have become the abusers. I won't be surprised if Sharon makes all Palestinians wear yellow cresents and people start painting the hebrew word for "arab" on shop windows soon.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Closer than you think jaunty. I have heard, albeit from a source so extremely hateful of all things Zionist that he scares me, that they force the Arabs of West Bank to use license plates of a different color.