Most Disturbing Movie part of All TIME....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ford Scrote

Feb 9, 2000
www.fordscrote.com
The first film I ever got scared by was Superman III - hahaha. That bit where the woman gets turned into a robot. Her eyes go white and she gets some stuff printed on her arm. (think i was 10 then)

The next film that scared me was Nightmare on Elm Street - eek! (think i was 14 when i saw that)

Since then very few films have scared - one notable exception has already been mentioned - Event Horizon. As the saying goes - that scared the bejesus out of me.

I was 'merry' (i.e. had a few beers) and went to see the late showing in the cinema. It sh1t me up that much I actually managed to make around 100 different words from the words "Emergency Exit" - which was the only other thing than the screen you could see!

FS

bullet2.gif

Smile! it might not happen and you might get a shag instead.

www.fordscrote.co.uk - Check out the Shag Tournament

[This message has been edited by Ford Scrote (edited 05-13-2000).]

Rythmic Tic

Apr 5, 2000
United Kingdom
Visit site
Hello all,
for me, the scariest moment in film history, is when I understood what the matrix was all about....whhaaa, mindhump or what?

Fantastic film, the only film I've seen worth buying on DVD...i.e good value for money with all the extra stuff thrown in!.

bullet2.gif

Ok, You heard the man, you know the drill....Assholes and elbows!.

While i was watching the excersist, i found it funny when the girls head turned around. actuallly, i was laughing throught the whole thing and the whole movie of it.

bullet2.gif

Dalius AKA zErO
deex@home.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> "ZERO is the ruler of the universe!"
Note: For the best results, read the above 1000 times.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
I aggree with max, I thought seven was more disturbing than 8 mm. That whole prostitute/sword thing, eeesh!!! That wigged me out.

Phantasm, a little cheesy, but yeah, that silver orb thing was scary as hell!

Clockwork Orange, just plain weird, gotta have some foriegn chemicals in your system to enjoy that one.

My overall vote though goes to a John Carpenter flick called "The Prince of Darkness". Not that popular and I think it flopped at the box office. (Heck it starred AJ from 'Simon and Simon', remember that show?)

May have only been a made for video movie. But nevertheless, highly reccommend it, best satanic themed movie I've seen.

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
simon and simon , was he the the one played by Gerald mc Craney , he went ont to star in major Dad , and I think he was in the X files once too

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
Max,

No the other one, the wimpy, blonde haired pretty boy. I always wanted to see him get his butt wooped, but Major Dad would always come in to back him up when the fists started flyin.

Exorsist kinda dumb...I don't know, for it's time I thought it was very pioneering. Scared me.

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
thay blonde pu$$y? he was the one who always got caught , or was about to get shot or something. The exorcist was banned for ages in this country and when it came out , people were actually laughing at it. I can see why when it was first released , it stirred up so much controversy , its just in this technologial age , people aren't as easily impressed , or scared. BTW , The second worst thing I ever saw in a movie was in event Horizon , when they saw the video of the ships captain , sticking his hand bach his throat. bleearg ;)

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

JuDDa

Mar 28, 2000
www.angelfire.com
One of my faves is the Dario Argenta flick 'Phantom of the Opera'(or just 'Opera',can't remember) where the guys gettin stabbed in the throat with some material scissors while the female lead is tied up with pins sellotaped under her eyelids so she can't close them and u see his tounge gettin impaled..nice
Also a good scene is where the old gal looks through a door security peephole(can't remember the proper name for it) and the killer puts a gun up to it and fires away,u get a nice view of the bullet passing through the peephole,through and out the back of her head and then hitting a phone on the other side of the room..very cool scene.

bullet2.gif

-JuDDa

judda@barrysworld.co.uk
ICQ#:51031881

[This message has been edited by JuDDa (edited 05-17-2000).]

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
anyone saw ExistenZ?

man that was discusting.

--scene where the guy has to eat a bowl of lizard like animals and than builds a gun outmof the remain.

the movie was very good thou, one of the best surealistic movies ever.

or what about faces of death?
those moviews are banned almost every where.
seeing real death or killes is a little to mutch for me.
i mean why slaughter some people in front of a camera and then sell it.
it is some thing likein 8mm but then for real.
IT'S SICK

bullet2.gif

THiS iS THe WoRD FRoM THE GReaT HeLL BRiNGeR

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Damn I know there's one movie that scares the hell out of me but I can't seem to think of it. I'll just say thank god I've never seen Final Destination.

The Matrix is awesome. Gotta love the slow motion shooting spree. Whomever makes a Matrix mod will be vastly beloved by me.

Pretty much all of Stanley Kubrick's movies are scary and wierd. They also seem like marathons. Eyes Wide Shut just kept going on and on and on.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

reform

May 19, 2000
Visit site
you people are morons. reality is more disturbing than any movie. would you mind, please stop complaining and take your head out of your *** .

you guys need to see the unedited version of man bites dog. let me tell ya, its a fine movie.

reform

May 19, 2000
Visit site
you people are morons. reality is more disturbing than any movie. would you mind, please stop complaining and take your head out of your *** .

you guys need to see the unedited version of man bites dog. let me tell ya, its a fine movie.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
*Idiot alert!*
Do you even know what a moron is?
Anyone remember Indy jones and the Temple of Doom? The evil tribal leader dude sticks his hand in a guys chest and pulls out his heart. Fun.
bullet2.gif

010.gif
{SeeD-I} OshadowO|PuF
My web page. Drop by sometime
I like this forum. It helps me maintain my insanity!

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
wasn't that the one where they were eating a giant snake? and when they cut the snake a load of baby snakes fell out of it , and eating monkeybrains from the head of the monkeys! yum. ;)

bullet2.gif

Bow down to no one, Bow down to None.