Most Disturbing Movie part of All TIME....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Hate Male

Jan 1, 2000
England
members.xoom.com
The scariest film I ever saw was
A Pen Too Far (Requires REAL Player.

bullet2.gif

"Anything you can quote has already been said"

[This message has been edited by The Hate Male (edited 05-19-2000).]

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I agree... I wonder what the hell must be running through the minds of these people who actually come up with these disturbing ideas.
ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Here is the funny thing. Those types of films do exist. That part was not fiction. The story was bad, but if done by other people you would have seen some shots that were in poorer taste than you saw. :)

desperado

Dec 29, 1999
q
Visit site
From the creator of Transpotting(i loved that movie) here comes ACID HOUSE. This is a must if you like some really psycho action.

bullet2.gif

Prisoner of Unreal Tournament # 328986.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
I will never forget new years eve of 98.
Never, ever watch James and the Giant Peach while sh!tfaced. As a matter a fact don't watch it while sober either.

Snuff films???

I Spit On Your Grave
:)
watch that one and try to convince yourself it isn't real.

bullet2.gif

i'm your §µÞ€®ß暆™!
nsayn.jpg

I am a slave, what possible difference can I make?

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
I may be in the minority about this, but to save making a long list let's just say any movie part containing Julia Roberts I find particularly disturbing. You ever take a good look at the head on that thing? I swear she could swallow a bowling ball with little effort. She kind of reminds me of a character out of a Terrence & Phillip cartoon.
bullet2.gif

a.gif

There are 3 kinds of people in this world... those who can count, and those who cannot count...

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Scariest movie...for me...Phantasm.

Still gives me the creeps :)

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
Clockwork Orange was banned in the UK, but they've lifted the ban and re-released it in the cinema back in March... still sucks though :(

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
My initial thoughts were the UK (80% of the time your first geuss is right) but for some reason I sided w/ England.
Yeah, I know, ignorant American....

Now if this brances into a general genre (ie: includes anime) then I put my vote in for Urotsukidoji (or The Wandering Kid).
You'll either love it, or hate it.

bullet2.gif

i'm your §µÞ€®ß暆™!
nsayn.jpg

I am a slave, what possible difference can I make?

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
The worst part in any movie I ever saw was when the Killer in SE7EN or "7" got a guy to kill a prostitute with a metal blade thing on his ****, now that was sick , the thought of Brad Pitt getting Gwyneth "Bigeyed" parltrow's head in a box was mildly entertaining though :)

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

Guysmily

Nov 30, 1999
Chicago, Il, USA
Visit site
For some reason that movie "Event Horizan" scared the crap out of me. Maybe because I didn't know it was a horror movie when I went.

--scene were he's in the guts of the ship and his dead wife appears out of now where Yeeessshh!

bullet2.gif

Death awaits you all with big, nasty, pointy teeth.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Probably when the psycho dude cuts that guy to pieces while he's still alive, from the movie Event Horizon. We didn't really need to see that taking place. Most movies I've seen with the R rating would never have allowed it.