MAPS BUILT CUSTOM FOR YOU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

punkkipper

Sep 29, 2004
hi, I am a map maker and will build customs maps for you. I can build whatever you want. You can send me pictures along with ideas and suggestions and I will get right to it. The fee depends on the size and difficulty of the map.
thanks! you can contact me on AIM at punkkipper

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Uhhh, yes it does. If I'd say, " I'll eat your food just the way you like it for money" I'd prolly get 0 customers.

punkkipper

Sep 29, 2004
well some people want good maps and arent skilled enough.......so im saying i will build a nice one for you.....obviously u are skilled enough

punkkipper

Sep 29, 2004
i kno you people can build decent maps......but a lot of people can't. SO....if they ccant build they're own map...i will do it for them and make it how they want. jeez

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Well, I don't have it yet, (poor me) but it's decent you still haven't used words like "retard" or "Noobs" so I'll stop the interrigation, good luck.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
I actually don't think there's one, cuze if it was a good idea some mappers (including myself) would do it for free.

If you're really that good you should really make some awesome maps and place it on NaliCity, why? Cuze it's a great place to build up credit, Ever heard of KaMi? He's the number one mapper IMO, he actually got asked to be part of a bonus pack team ( read it on his site ).

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Nah Vertigo and Soma are much better mappers and Lemmi,they get it right,so far the best maps that look and play right.
All of the stuff I have seen so far,isn't as good as the way they create 3D maps.

(accept mine of course) LoL

Last edited:

MR.BADASS

Oct 1, 2004
Do you build AS Maps?

punkkipper said:
hi, I am a map maker and will build customs maps for you. I can build whatever you want. You can send me pictures along with ideas and suggestions and I will get right to it. The fee depends on the size and difficulty of the map.
thanks! you can contact me on AIM at punkkipper