Left 4 Dead 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I had the same issue a couple of times yesterday on the servers. Since I'm starting out the achievements are coming fast but I was slowed by the servers. I was running on need for speed most wanted. Needed some serious speed on the last day for NASCAR/racing in general. It's football time for a while.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Haven't had any issues with achievements, myself... still got 30/50.
Haven't been on much (and prolly won't this week, unless I can get away) because everyone is freaking out about thanksgiving... my schedule is still clear on black friday tho... so I'll be around til about 10:30pm then.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey Hey, any chance of playing tonite.
Lets hook up and do some campaigns in Advance Mode.
Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time..:lol:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Yeah, give me an idea of when in advance if you can... I know I haven't been around much on mondays and thursdays, but if I've got something to tell her ahead of time, there usually is less rug burn.
And if you guys decide you wanna do versus now and again that's cool, but there have been so many d**ks on lately I just quit playing it at all.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I had a lot of fun playing as Zoey tonight :)

Jason! Look to see if you have the wheels or not.

\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\scripts\RadialMenu.txt

See if theres more than just the default crap... it should be fairly obvious.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Check your Email or where you might save files.
I don't remember receiving that file from ya Boney.
Had alot of Fun we should do it more often..