INFMOD Weapon Pack 1.5 Released! (May 2006)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
you chose an ugly revolver... why not a big huge six round revolver? i like the improvements to the NV and guns. all i want to know is, what is high ready?

Lucial

Jul 29, 2005
I dont know if it has single action, but that would be a hell of a nice addition to the awesome UDAR. Say like the unused activate attatchment key pulls back the hammer, and from there it fires noramlly (only faster). Or, and this is going way out as i have no knowledge of guns whatsoever... You could hold down fire (ie: the trigger) and hit activate attatchment to bring back the hammer and fire cowboy style.

I just want to be a cowboy shooting hipped :D

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
m16a4 and m203 model

psychomorph did you take a look on the official colt website ??
there is a m16a4 and m203 pictured that looks like the imt model,
the model you want seems to be a special conversion of the m4 carbine
handguards + extra rail attachments;)
btw there are also other handguard models from different manufacturers that fit the m16 series
and m4 series, i even saw a modification for the m14 somewhere that made it look rather space age :D

Last edited:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
What some people tend to forget is that weapons are not sold in only one configuration. It's just like cars. You can buy a car with the base sound system or with the huge 1000W system. You can have your car in blue, black, red, puke-green; You can have it with a nice sleek look or with an ugly wing that creates more drag then anything else. You can pretty much have what you want.

When an army signs a contract for a weapon system, they can also have what ever they want. Do they want their M16A4 with side, top and bottom rails? They will get it. Do they want the M16A4 with the "old-style" M16A1 look? They will. Same goes with the M203 and the way it is attached. It might also depend on where and by whom the weapon will be fabricated. By Colt? By another company licensing the design?

Bottom line is that when you order 1M Unit of a rifle, what ever you ask you will get. There is not just one unique model of M16A4 that exist. Especially considering that most parts of a rifle can be replaced for optional parts. Just like with a car ;)

It's like saying "hey! your car isn't what you say it is... here, I found a picture of a your car on Ze Interweb... it should look like that, so yours is wrong".

That's really amusing.