Inf needs better ballistics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Thats what I've been noticing online of late, and why I started questioning the balistics. I keep getting pistol sniped of late, and yet when I die, I can't see anyone around for like 200 meters. So I don't know now if its just my copy or if it really is something in the game. But I erased my copy and I'm going to do a fresh download just to make sure. Of course its going to take me a couple of days at 56k :lol: .

Oh, and I screwed up when I said the scope lost 1/3 of its magnification. I forgot I had changed my shooting range map to 24 units per foot too see if it improved. Thats why the magnification changed. And making it 24 units per foot just made the bullets actually go higher than level.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
INF uses 48 UU per meter. So it is a simple conversion to get UU per foot, which comes out to be about 14.63 UU per foot. I suggest you use 48 UU per meter for your calculations and only convert to feet at the end, or else you are going to end up with rounding errors.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Well, unfortunately, I lost the install in a hard drive crash, so I've got to redownload it again.