I just purchased UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
Grats

Welcome to the club.I guess we'll be seeing you around the forums often then.:D

It's not all bad,especially if you're new to UT.It just depends on what you're after out of your shooter.I'm sure you can find 30 bucks worth of tools and fun in your purchase.Make sure to try multiple gametypes to find your preference,online if possible.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
I just got the game last month and I am having tons of fun with it. $29 is the price they should have started with though. The $50 price kept me away.

So far I've had no problem finding populated servers to play in and the gameplay and total experience is great. I don't know what the trolls were expecting from this game...gift certificate to the cat ranch?

Brain

PC to 360 convert
I got it for my 360 and it gives me wood. I don't quite get that cherry high that I got from UT2K4 on my PC, but it does give me a really nice buzz.

*note. References to "high" and "buzz" is based solely off of things that I read about on the internet. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)