I just bought UT2003...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
TomWithTheWeather said:
UT2K4 Assault fixes these loopholes. You can't hammer jump in assault, much less launch someone with a big explosive weapon. Hell, the objectives you're not suppose to reach yet aren't even enabled until you complete the previous one, so if you were able to reach the last objective first, you wouldn't be able to complete it without all the others being completed first.

Now THAT is how Assault SHOULD be done, and should have been done in the first place. :tup:

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
TomWithTheWeather said:
Hell, the objectives you're not suppose to reach yet aren't even enabled until you complete the previous one, so if you were able to reach the last objective first, you wouldn't be able to complete it without all the others being completed first
This is why you deserve the title of ALL MIGHTY COMPLETE CLUELESS n00b!!!!
Our mod did that already in the beta. :mad:

All please all you CTF players please stop commenting on my mod without playing it. :rolleyes:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Wow, this thread is really embarassing. Can't you all discuss stuff without throwing insults around?

Thread closed.

Sorry some people hijacked your thread, Fearless. You can try again and I'll be sure it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.