How to make money with the PC while away?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
It's not a deflection, it's direct. I clearly didn't like that someone that only contributed with moralist attitudes and crapping the thread ended up monopolizing the discussion.

Truth will always sound the loudest.

Because you contributed nothing to it, except noise. The only minor one was alerting the other members for the possibility that I was starting up a scam. Yet, you choose to ignore that I even mentioned a method that may work to fund BuF and that some forum members have genuine interest in the topic. On that last link, I found that are decent ways to make a living online and may work for some.

You are part of the hoodwink, a great whitewash if you think you are leading anyone to financial salvation or even significant benefit through this. Anyone who encourages such ignorance should be called out as much as the creator of such a delusion. The only people who benefit from these things - as in any scheme - are a select few, the initial architects. Just like Amway or Herbalife, any top-down pyramid scheme (and this is all these things are) are exploitative and manipulative by preying on universal hopes and fears of humans. Like you, those are financial freedom and easy work. There is no light at the end of these tunnels, just lost hopes, dividends and investments without return. The Bitcoin angle is well-explored and has been proven to be pretty much a nowhere road. You would do better looking under theater chairs for change.

For you to understand better, I want to some day quit my job and start my own business like I did have some years ago. For that I've been saving as much as I can (even if I got fed up and bought some hardware), while getting extra income would be great ...

Like I said, you are echoing 99.9% of the population of the first world. You are not unique and it is that universality of situation that makes you as ripe for exploitation as everyone else.

I am paid well, but who doesn't want more and easy money? The difference is desperation and critical thought. When the former exists without the latter for temperance, you get posts like this, full of delusion. And as nobody wants to go down alone, they try to get a crowd to come along for safety. And that is where people like me come in.

Its a bunch of hogwash and you can take that to the bank.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Which one? You know what needs to be up in the post topic? Near the date and #43(orpostnumber)? A "Replied to: username" field. SO we know who everyone's replying to without using quotes.

How do we promote these ideas moar?

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
You are part of the hoodwink, a great whitewash if you think you are leading anyone to financial salvation or even significant benefit through this. Anyone who encourages such ignorance should be called out as much as the creator of such a delusion. The only people who benefit from these things - as in any scheme - are a select few, the initial architects. Just like Amway or Herbalife, any top-down pyramid scheme (and this is all these things are) are exploitative and manipulative by preying on universal hopes and fears of humans. Like you, those are financial freedom and easy work. There is no light at the end of these tunnels, just lost hopes, dividends and investments without return. The Bitcoin angle is well-explored and has been proven to be pretty much a nowhere road. You would do better looking under theater chairs for change.
You do have a way with words! :lol:

Feel free to post moar...

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
attachment.php

Attachments

• no-idea.jpg
    no-idea.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 87

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Click on the 'quick links' in the top menu.
Choose 'edit options' and about half way down there is an option to change the thread display mode.

There's also a 'display mode' just under it when you're in a thread.

So much in the forums has changed since 2004. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Eh that only changes it from linear to threaded mode. I don't want it in threaded mode, but I want it to display the 'replied to' so that it doesn't need to be in threaded mode.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
So much in the forums has changed since 2004. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Eh that only changes it from linear to threaded mode. I don't want it in threaded mode, but I want it to display the 'replied to' so that it doesn't need to be in threaded mode.

Aah, you probably don't want to. They're all a bunch of druggies too. Unless you're down with that. I mean I smoke herb but that's about it... half these guys are junkies.

I like this dude.

Which one? You know what needs to be up in the post topic? Near the date and #43(orpostnumber)? A "Replied to: username" field. SO we know who everyone's replying to without using quotes.

How do we promote these ideas moar?

Click on the 'quick links' in the top menu.
Choose 'edit options' and about half way down there is an option to change the thread display mode.

There's also a 'display mode' just under it when you're in a thread.

You do have a way with words! :lol:

Feel free to post moar...

Here is a multi-quote.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Or do you mean something else ? All I can see is hybrid mode to see the hierarchy or replies.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Whoah there pedobear.

;)

Here is a multi-quote.

Yeah you could use multiquote, but it sure makes it easier if you're just replying to one person and don't want to quote them to have that Replied to: in the topic of the post. Just a suggestion that would make things easier.

mnfp.jpg

Something like that, where you can reply to someone say 10 posts behind without quoting them.

Of course this is just a suggestion, I just think it'd be a cool helpful one. :D

Last edited: