How to make money with the PC while away?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Well, I also go to work. That's why I asked about methods that work leaving the PC unnatended.

Developing custom software at an insurance company. I actually make good money too, but that does not mean I like my job.

Well, this...

I figured out how to make extra money leaving the PC running, while away.

Hardly sounds like the beginning of a question. Sounds more like the beginning of some kind of poncy / pyramid /spam follow-on scam.

I'm not sure how one "actually" makes good money; you do or you don't. Anyhow, good luck but there ain't no free lunch.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Hardly sounds like the beginning of a question. Sounds more like the beginning of some kind of poncy / pyramid /spam follow-on scam.
You're new here. Nobody attempts to scam other forum members.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Put a female relative on the webcam ?

does this work for you?

It does if she looks like this.

cute-big-eyed-asian-girl.jpg

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Nice deflection.

Save that 'joined date' stuff for the tourists, ok?
U mad? Seriously? lol.

Who came here with the holier than thou attitude?

It's interesting that you read the OP as spam that doesn't make it to your inbox, yet you felt the need to reply. Ultimately it's up to you, but if someone doesn't care about a subject, how about not posting?

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Join dates... pff. You're ALL new here to me, so no more bickering about join dates, and get to mowing the lawn. ;)

Last edited:

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Those were fun times weren't they? Everyone was *wankwankin* to a fake girl.

Aren't you glad I'm past that phase? ;) Aaah 2002.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
A little, but they don't know what fiery forums are yet. They're too young.

I'm registered ot this place called the shr**mery (I **'d the oo's so as to not advertise :mwink: )
They have a forum called Off Topic Discussion. This forum is not really moderated. The rules are "ANYTHING GOES as long as you don't spam the entire forum."

Scat images and other shock images are welcomed.

But the real doozie is the flaming everyone does to each other. I mean people are calling each other ****birds and cockbites and ****sticks, fags, anything and everything they can say that's under the sun.

It's like a constant flamewar.

This place is nice and docile.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
U mad? Seriously? lol.

Who came here with the holier than thou attitude?

It's interesting that you read the OP as spam that doesn't make it to your inbox, yet you felt the need to reply. Ultimately it's up to you, but if someone doesn't care about a subject, how about not posting?

So now I shouldn't post? Again, nice deflection.

If you are indeed being so genuine and upfront, why dignify my posts with a reply yourself? Only those who are guilty mount a defense and thou dost protest too much. :p

Good luck with your scheme.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
So now I shouldn't post? Again, nice deflection.
It's not a deflection, it's direct. I clearly didn't like that someone that only contributed with moralist attitudes and crapping the thread ended up monopolizing the discussion.

If you are indeed being so genuine and upfront, why dignify my posts with a reply yourself?
Because you contributed nothing to it, except noise. The only minor one was alerting the other members for the possibility that I was starting up a scam. Yet, you choose to ignore that I even mentioned a method that may work to fund BuF and that some forum members have genuine interest in the topic. On that last link, I found that are decent ways to make a living online and may work for some.

For you to understand better, I want to some day quit my job and start my own business like I did have some years ago. For that I've been saving as much as I can (even if I got fed up and bought some hardware), while getting extra income would be great ...