how do u meak a map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Kantham said:
Mutant and arrow sound childish, especialy when they have X or Z in from of them

do yourself a favour and investigate towards a user called "master roshi". This user had a couple of different aliases on the forum and was prone for very dumb questions. One of his aliases was called mutantx ;)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I heard the dude called himself 'Melisa' and tryed to pass for a female. Maybe he decided to strike back on nalicity. I keep seeing him posting as Master roshi on UP.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
I don't know this "Roshi" that well, but from what I can remember he could map and wasn't really like this Mutantx character
(named after the MutantX television series, which was shown on Yorin after the X-Men the movie hype, NN)

Anyway, anyone care to tell me what his 21 kb UT map is like?

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
a cube full of titans and other monstes and more than 4000 light actors, dont bother..

I cant check if its roshi, could be him..or maybe not..

His posts are on the edge between ok and utter crap, hard to do something altho we might just ban him in some time if he carries on being stupid :)

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
agree , its not him , the real master roshi know how to map and dont post dumb comments , see him on unreal playground forum

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
This thread is merely encouraging that guy/and his possible friends to post crap, you realise that?
There's probably a better way to deal with him, instead of making constant updates here =)

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
NeoNite said:
This thread is merely encouraging that guy/and his possible friends to post crap, you realise that?
There's probably a better way to deal with him, instead of making constant updates here =)

BS, same old stuff, the gun commited the crime, so if you see pictures and read about them, guns will induce you to kill, ? right ?

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
We are having fun here.

The admins (and Kantham) gobble that stuff up too quickly. I want to find some of his comments and post them here.

But dont slow down just for me. I like the challenge

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The last thing we want is having him here on the forums i know. He probably just don't know what a 'forum' is yet anyway.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ne 1 can tell me how to texture a map?

- Imho, he can be easily a silly jerk that act like a imature child, he knew how to upload the map. Well, maybe it not so hard anyway.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Some guys have SERIOUS problems....really....if that wasn`t so pathetic, pityfull AND annoying it would be real funny :eek:

:tdown::mad: