how do u meak a map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
mutantX22
12-11-2005 03:18 PM EST Rating: 10
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A MAP IN UT EDITOR?

Posted there too. As MutantX22, now he is using cap locks for people to read his text.

mutantX22
12-11-2005 11:46 AM EST Rating: 10
looks like it kicks ***! damn my modem. how do i download in chunks? how do i texture a map? I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD IN CHUNKS AND TEXTURE A MAP (CUZ I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MAP IN EDITOR)

Now he just edited that post here

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What ever you guys think, i think this thread is perfect.

1) No posting of offending material; no flaming, warez, racist or sexual talk.
2) Spamming/advertising in individual or multiple map comments is prohibited.
3) Post on topic. Comment on the map and not on each other. Do not post with irrelevant questions or discussions. We are not interested in your life, problems, or opinions about someone or something else.
4) No revenge commenting. Commenting on someones else map with an overly negative comment because this person did the same on your map is prohibited.
5) Signing up with multiple accounts is prohibited, especially when these accounts are (a) used to flame or post any other offending material, (b) used to post overly positive or negative comments about your or another's map, or (c) are used in violation of the above stated rules.
6) The entirety of this 'Terms and Conditions of Use' applies to all registered users.

:)

Anyway, here's another thing

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6749

ultimateutplaya
01-17-2004 03:40 PM EST Rating: 10
Whoever says that this map sucks and isn't worth downloading is an idiot who doesn't see pure talent when it's right infront of their faces. DM-Incubis is a kick ass map and everyone should download it!!!
FUZZMEISTER is a genious at making maps. I'm pissed that you can only rate up to 10 because this map would rate a 100 out of 10.

ultimatemapcritic
01-17-2004 03:48 PM EST Rating: 10
I agree, DM-Incubus does kick ass. It's a definate download.

fragger
01-17-2004 04:33 PM EST Rating: 10
u hav 2 be blind 2 think that incubus sucks. IT'S AWESOME DUDDEEEEEE

negroeplease
01-18-2004 02:29 PM EST Rating: 10
yo incubus is da effin bomb

Obviously the same guy which registered over 5 times to post 10 all around, even using a Racist account name, what's up with that?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I did not replyed to his comments, at least, not this time.

Now hopefuly he will give us a break.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Angel_Mapper said:
We've got enough idiots at UP to deal with. Don't do that.

He's not there anyway, he will stick with us since he can comment on maps.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
uh huh, i will send everyone there now, seeing as how a bunch of good mappers abandoned nalicity, hmm? huh?

hmm, ya thats what I will do. UP needs all the begginers, oh ya.

HEY ARROWZ.................................

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
He was back, but he did not posted anything wrong from what i've seen. Just some 10's looking from the screenshot.