How big is your ut folder?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
1,25 GB. not a single screenie. I usually download maps from the servers I play on. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to download some mods. :)

ViperDragon

May 7, 2001
Visit site
Many Files...

I am not sure how big my UT folder is now, but I have over 4 GB of UT files on my drive. I have over 300+ mods/mutators, 500+ skins/models, 100+ voice packs, and 2000+ levels! Needless to say I will have enough UT stuff to last me a very long time!

My computer has a 13 GB and a 30 GB drive.

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
I just checked. It's 2.22 Gigs, but that's small considering that I have Unreal Gold installed in that folder too. My UT folder is really a lot smaller than I thought it would be. From both games put together, I have a total of 449 maps supported by 221 texture packages.

Gee, I'm glad I have a 30 Gig hard drive! Now if I could just get UT to run better with my P3 733...

Storm7

Apr 18, 2001
U.K
users.breathemail.net
Mine is absolutely zero :) I try and keep my computer
free of UT. More of a Half Life man myself.

My UT obsessed wife's is over 2 gig though and only that
small cause I won't download loads of maps on my
companies super fast internet connection for here.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok i've reached the 2 gig frontiers :D
should i start worrying? :)
(ok you bunch of punkass bitmaps, i'll convert your base are to jpegs!!!!!! no! no ! no!)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
If you're were ut addicted, storm, you'd understand :D
there are so many beautiful maps for ut.. where to start?
I convert the screenies to jpegs, save 'em on a big hard drive, and back em up on cdroms. currently 963 screenshots in my screenshot folder (jpegs afcourse...)

Many instagib shots.

Storm7

Apr 18, 2001
U.K
users.breathemail.net
Thats mental though. I bet you've saved all those 900 odd images but'll never look at them again.

And how do you do the green really smiley face :) hahahah, mines only the yellow one.

Talk about obsessed. My other half is having an Unreal Tournament silver pendant made of the UT logo.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No, actually, i frequentelly take a look at them in photoshop, combine them etc.. make new images (im a graphics designer :D)
And some of them, the special ones, well i post them on the forums. I have another one lined up. :D

Oh yeah the :D smiley... heck why not.. :D
check the d..umbass :D (ok that's all you're getting from me, you're on your own now).

Lodev

Sep 3, 2000
Belgium
Lucky I have a 60 GB HD :)

BTW, I just removed all the screenshots, because 100 screens requires a few more megs :D

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Eh hybrid, folder created in 2002?

Lodev

Sep 3, 2000
Belgium
The future is here...

I don't know why, but suddenly the date was wrong, I discovered it only after a few months
All my icq logs were ruined :(

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
well almost 1 gig....and that while I formatted it yesterday!!!!! hehe..... The 27 April is not right, because I didn't remove the UT folder with formatting last time, I only removed the Windows folder and reinstalled it that way. I only installed CSHP4t, instagib-mutator, and bonus pack 4...(all other bonus packs are included with the G.O.T.Y. Edition....).
By the way, are those TMP (temp) files save to delete? There are useless catch files in the \UnrealTournament\catch folder and in the \UnrealTournament folder. Can I savely remove those? They only take space and are pretty useless...
My Half-Life folder is 3 GIG, because half-life has a lot of kickass mods (ahl, flf, cs, tfc, of, fa, dod), while I think that all UT modifications are ****. (Like tactical ops is a fake counter-strike). Except for instagib, but I don't call it a mod, it is more an enhancement......