Hey, look... a UT2004 cheater...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
asus_freak said:
I'm wondering where all the aimbotters are? I've never seen someone one a forum admit he's aimbotting (and it's even worse lying about it) and I don't know any players (personally) who aimbot. I've met them a lot, but they aren't in any community/forum/irc channel/... Don't they have a life or something?

They have their own forums, akin to small communities of marginal people. You know, I read a post somewhere by Zellius saying that other players used to make fun out of him, implying that he didn't like it at all. I guess that explains why one aimbot author came into being. I wonder what the motivations of Mr. Hellios from Belgium are...

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Scuzzbuster said:
Probably because it's become almost player-free as well. :rolleyes:
:lol:

No one's going to write a cheat for a game that might affect 300 people when they can write cheats for games that will affect 10,000 people. That's the same reason Linux and Mac don't have viruses. It's not that they're impenetrable like everyone enjoys thinking, it's because no one can be bothered to give a big enough sh*t to do it when so many more people use Windows.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
What you have to do is first become a spectator. You do this by pressing [Esc] then clicking on [Spectate]. At this point, you are free to move the camera around. If you would like to focus on a certain player, click Left Mouse (or whatever your Primary Fire key is) until you see the player you would like to spectate. You can toggle between First-Person and Third-Person view by pressing F4. You can also switch back to free-moving camera by pressing Right Mouse (Alt Fire).

When you are ready to begin recording, type demorec in the console. To stop recording, type stopdemo. You can play this demo back from the main menu by choosing Community -> Demos.

Last edited: