hey Ireland

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
does northern ireland still count as ireland anymore?

Last time I visited that place people were getting grenades shoved down their throats up North.
Needless to say we kept our distance.

It was so chill though. I'd love to go back (the southern part)

Last edited:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
I have mixed feeling about this subject, on the one hand I am British and love this country but I also have many Irish family members some of whom died during the famine, they were left to starve. The Irish were treated as slaves in their own country and my great aunt tells me stories of how the British stormed in killing hundreds of people during a football game, they didnt stand a chance.
I dont think ALL the Irish feels a hatred towards the British, but maybe the families who lost loved ones do and thats fair enough.

What I dont understand is...

Why does Britian think it can go storming into another country and claim it as their own?
Is it because our country is so small and we have 'size issues'? :)

The Queen isnt allowed to get involved in politics, but shes sent as our nations spokesperson?
Poor woman, I bet she'd much rather be back in Buck palace drinking tea in her old age!

And finally how come the Irish werent allowed to fly their own flag during the Queens visit?

STUPID!!! I am probably wrong in my theories, I dont know jack about politics...I think Ill go back to facebook and upload some more photos :D:D

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Why does Britian think it can go storming into another country and claim it as their own?
Is it because our country is so small and we have 'size issues'?
I think that's a questions millions of people have been wondering for hundreds of years now. The West Indies, India, Austrailia, and the other former colonies... err, I mean Common Wealth nations are still waiting for answers I think :rolleyes:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
fatherqueentag.jpg

DRINK, FECK, ARSE, GIRLS!!!!

Last edited: