hey Ireland

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
trollqueen.jpg

Attachments

• trollqueen.jpg
    trollqueen.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
can you not see it?
works fine on my end.

[screenshot]http://i55.tinypic.com/fxv42t.jpg[/screenshot]

I just wanted to know if Irish people were gonna' let that bitch walk around like she owns the place.
it's not like Northern Ireland is complaining :eek:

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Only the stupidest people of the republic of Ireland have a problem with the Queen visiting.

I think it's cool. I want to ask the Queen about her hat collection

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Only the stupidest people of the republic of Ireland have a problem with the Queen visiting.

I think it's cool. I want to ask the Queen about her hat collection

I always hear about people talking about her hats, shoes and dresses.
But what kind of panties does she wear?
Are they custom made?
Or does she just buy what ever is on sale?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Why would anyone want Northern Ireland back. There would be no benefit to anyone.

The majority of people in Northern Ireland want to be part of UK anyway. And the majority of the people in the republic don't care either way.

It's all good.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it just seems out of place.

it would be like if Connecticut wasn't part of the US and actually still belonged to the French. it's like, ok, we control the entirety of the mainland... except for this sliver that still belongs to our ancient rivals. and sometimes they come over to visit it, and they have the nerve to wear Red White and Blue when they show up.

f*ck that sh*t.
you guys should fight the UK again and take back what's rightfully yours.

FOR IRELAND!
FOR BONO!

Bono_Rose_Colored_Glasses.jpg